napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Used Jay cutler 'Legend" twice and sweat profusely for 2 hours after workout.

44YOGearHead

Like I said I used it two times and usually the only pre-workout I use is a cup of coffee. When I leave the gym my shirt is soaked, nothing new, I sweat like a pig for hours literally. I get home and shower for like 20 minutes to decompress and re-direct some blood flow (my water heater is set at 160 degrees) away from the skin and deeper into my muscles. The problem is I get out, dry off and am soaked again before I can dry off completely. I get dressed and then have to change shirts ten minutes later because it's drenched. I then put on a zip up hoodie to catch the sweat and shield me from the cold since the air is on. Anyone experience anything similar with this???
I laid on my bed for 30 minutes to try to relax and let my body reset so I'd quit sweating so much, but I literally saw pools of sweat on me and when I got up my bed was soaked. This is irritating and I'm about to give this stuff away.

one of the many reasons i DO NOT use pre workout... once again, the dangers of proprietary blends... you never know what your getting... companies use that to CLAIM they dont want their secret recipe duplicated but who knows what they are really hiding... when you have reactions like this, it sure raises the question of "wtf is actually in this?"

one of the many reasons i DO NOT use pre workout... once again, the dangers of proprietary blends... you never know what your getting... companies use that to CLAIM they dont want their secret recipe duplicated but who knows what they are really hiding... when you have reactions like this, it sure raises the question of "wtf is actually in this?"

Jay's a cool dude, but I can do without all the sweats... maybe his proprietary blend is Tren lol. Yeah definitely passing this on to someone who wants it. Shits got me dehydrated a touch.

Jay's a cool dude, but I can do without all the sweats... maybe his proprietary blend is Tren lol. Yeah definitely passing this on to someone who wants it. Shits got me dehydrated a touch.

jay is the shit but that doesn't mean a thing... this shit is causing you issues so its clearly too much of something in there but NONE OF US KNOW because its proprietary so i have no clue on how much of what is in there... for fucks sake, it could be 95% caffeine but there's no real way to tell...

jay is the shit but that doesn't mean a thing... this shit is causing you issues so its clearly too much of something in there but NONE OF US KNOW because its proprietary so i have no clue on how much of what is in there... for fucks sake, it could be 95% caffeine but there's no real way to tell...

True, true... I tell the wife that our kids are my proprietary blend whenever I offer her some to sample.

True, true... I tell the wife that our kids are my proprietary blend whenever I offer her some to sample.

LOLLL definitely get rid of that shit though bro... you dont need it... im telling you, take GW as your pre workout and you will have no jitters, crash or any of that bull shit... you can avoid it all and have tremendous energy regardless... you dont need that shit...

If a supp says "proprietary ingredients then run....run Forest. It is their bullshit way of not telling you what is in their garbage. Legend is mostly proprietary. But it sure as hell has enough crap in it to make you sweat. Yohimbe, b-alanine, caffeine, TMG, and taurine plus...FRIGGIN NIACIN... will sweat you out by itself. This shit ain't helping you any bro.

If a supp says "proprietary ingredients then run....run Forest. It is their bullshit way of not telling you what is in their garbage. Legend is mostly proprietary. But it sure as hell has enough crap in it to make you sweat. Yohimbe, b-alanine, caffeine, TMG, and taurine plus...FRIGGIN NIACIN... will sweat you out by itself. This shit ain't helping you any bro.

exactly... if there's an overabundance of one of these, then wow... niacin and beta alanine together alone is a lot... who knows how much of what is in there...

Lol.... Nice.
I avoid pre workouts now days. It was different a few years ago even, when it was much more simple and the ingredients were known. Less bans of the good stuff. Then they came out with all the alternatives to what got banned. That started trashing folks haha. Even worse than the good stuff I'd bet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going to my friends house on Sunday to watch Golden State win again... giving that stuff away then. My bud said he was looking for some pre, he can have that stuff.

Going to my friends house on Sunday to watch Golden State win again... giving that stuff away then. My bud said he was looking for some pre, he can have that stuff.
Probably for the best man. I stay away from pwo powders nowadays.. A simple caffiene tab if I need something and I'm good to go.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Niacin, do you turn red at all?

This was my exact first thought. Niacin's a real tricky bugger with dosage.

There's a dose that'll fry you and make you sweat with no redness.
A little bit higher and it'll make you red.
A little bit higher again and it'll drop off and give you ice cold fever chills to the point of shakiness.

I avoid it like the plague.

yes that fucking niacin is no joke... i really hate when you feel the pins and needles all over from a pre workout... ive had a few do that to me and its like your a fucking voodoo doll...

Top Bottom