napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

use of NPP for 1600m sprint race

wogharts

Dear sir,
I have only ten days left for racing 1600m and i need to complete it within 6:00 minutes but i am completing it in 6:47minutes... i tried hard... worked hard... can NPP help me to overcome this overtime wthin these ten days. i am having npp 25mg.. please tell me how to use them..
will be very much thankful to you

Is this a serious question bro?! Honestly I don't think 10 days is enough to see any kind of major effect

you cannot be serious... what exactly do you npp is going to do?? thats a BULKING STEROID... good lord man, wtf is going on tonight???? good lord... .this is absurd... you can try gw501516 but in ten days, thats just not likely to make up nearly a minute on your time... if you had 8 weeks, absolutely, but 10 days, i dont know anything that will do that man... thats a HUGE drop in time as it is...

Dear sir,
I have only ten days left for racing 1600m and i need to complete it within 6:00 minutes but i am completing it in 6:47minutes... i tried hard... worked hard... can NPP help me to overcome this overtime wthin these ten days. i am having npp 25mg.. please tell me how to use them..
will be very much thankful to you

Only your fairy godmother can help you on that one bro.

NPP isn't going to do a thing for you, and especially not in that time frame. You need an endurance increase, and you should be looking more into something like GW for that purpose

I guess you aren't listening....you will get nothing from it, and it certainly isn't going to do a fucking thing in 10 days. The rise in RBC count is minimal even longer term. You need to do a lot more research because you are very misinformed

You want to lower your time by 47 minutes in 10 days?!! There is nothing on this earth that will do that. If i wanted it bad enough i would have started months ago training and eating like my life depended on it. Take this as a learning experience. If it was easy everyone would be able to do it....

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Top Bottom