napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

use this cycle

sasa9007

I hope you are doing well

I watch you on youtube but I have a problem in English
I will use this cycle for the first time i never used any of them before I am a beginner
and need your advice please.
Weight 59, Age 35
CYCLE :
trenbolone enanthate + testosterone enanthate Mix them up one time 200 mg per week for 6 weeks tren and 8 weeks test.

PCT /// What should i use at the time of the course and after it?

Thank you so much

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

hight in FEET AND INCHES and weight in POUNDS

Maybe that is Dylan and he's a dwarf... So insensitive! Lol. I watched your videos and am going to go against Every thing you've ever recommended is not a way to start a thread.

Maybe that is Dylan and he's a dwarf... So insensitive! Lol. I watched your videos and am going to go against Every thing you've ever recommended is not a way to start a thread.
seriously... i seriously get beyond irritated with this... i swear that they leave the volume off when watching

This goes against absolutely everything we've ever said aboyt a first cycle. Tren is for advanced users only. Nothing that should even be in your vocabulary.

We can't advise you on anything without your full stats experience and goals first and foremost

Weight 59??? are you 159 or 259? or? and tren for a beginner...good lord dude. This whole tren thing is getting ridiculous, it seems that its all people want to run and its just wreckless and absurd.

Weight 59??? are you 159 or 259? or? and tren for a beginner...good lord dude. This whole tren thing is getting ridiculous, it seems that its all people want to run and its just wreckless and absurd.
I think he means 59kg, so only 130 lbs.

Just when you think it can't get worse....

I think he means 59kg, so only 130 lbs.

Just when you think it can't get worse....

good eye, i did not think about that. if thats the case he way underweight to be using anything. But yes every other post i read mentions the use of tren. Everyone is putting it on the same basis as just consuming water now

Top Bottom