napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Use of clomid?

MarkDDS

Just had a quick question, maybe you could quickly answer if you have time,back in January I ran TRI- Andro it's 3 caps a day =450mg of epi andro 225 of 1 andro and 225 of 4 andro, 900mgs combined , I only ran it for 4 days due to Fracturing my wrist horsing around skateboarding , I didn't think I needed to run clomid on a 4 day cycle, I just got on some natty pct for 4 weeks. Checked my T levels I have 460 total and 10.0 free test that is low for being 22, should I run clomid right now?

Just had a quick question, maybe you could quickly answer if you have time,back in January I ran TRI- Andro it's 3 caps a day =450mg of epi andro 225 of 1 andro and 225 of 4 andro, 900mgs combined , I only ran it for 4 days due to Fracturing my wrist horsing around skateboarding , I didn't think I needed to run clomid on a 4 day cycle, I just got on some natty pct for 4 weeks. Checked my T levels I have 460 total and 10.0 free test that is low for being 22, should I run clomid right now?
if you didnt take pre cycle bloods its rather impossible for me to answer because i dont know if it negatively affected you or not... thats the entire reason i tell everyone to do pre, mid and post cycle blood work

if you didnt take pre cycle bloods its rather impossible for me to answer because i dont know if it negatively affected you or not... thats the entire reason i tell everyone to do pre, mid and post cycle blood work

It did I got depressed when I stopped after the fifth day, no libido, HBP, in January , I feel better now, no depression normal blood pressure, libido exists again,
Got new bloods done on Tuesday got results today my test has gone up to a 550 since the last time, when I had 460, doc said no when I asked about nolva/ clomid , should I take em anyways?

It did I got depressed when I stopped after the fifth day, no libido, HBP, in January , I feel better now, no depression normal blood pressure, libido exists again,
Got new bloods done on Tuesday got results today my test has gone up to a 550 since the last time, when I had 460, doc said no when I asked about nolva/ clomid , should I take em anyways?

Well, we don't know where your natural levels are normally. It's not going to hurt to run Clomid, and you can recheck after that. It's important to know your baseline BEFORE you run anything because everyone is different

lets see what your next bloodwork says... you are asking an impossible question though because we don't have a clue what your baseline is... its an impossible question

Top Bottom