napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ursodeoxycholic acid during cycle

Liver protection

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What exactly are you running that you want to use that for liver protection. Milk thistle, NAC, and TUDCA are the main things you should be looking at. If you are running a cycle I'd recommend a full cycle support formula and not just liver protection. CEL cycle assist is a good one

TUDCA should be dosed at about 500mg to 1g per day. 1g is going to be better

Just to clarify, UDCA is the supplement you are referring to, and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is the supplement you want to use that is superior

What exactly are you running that you want to use that for liver protection. Milk thistle, NAC, and TUDCA are the main things you should be looking at. If you are running a cycle I'd recommend a full cycle support formula and not just liver protection. CEL cycle assist is a good one

Rick.. Have you ever used raw powder TUDCA?

Just to clarify, UDCA is the supplement you are referring to, and Tauroursodeoxycholic acid (TUDCA) is the supplement you want to use that is superior

All right, ¿any suggestions on the dosing ? ¿Use Only on cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Rick, do you also recommend Liv52 ? Or this product is just marketing ? Thank you

Top Bottom