napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Urgent Response would be great.....Gyno problem

mansharar

Hey Dylan i follow your channel on yourtube on daily basis , your vids are very helpfull.

i have ine major problem.

i got a gyno surgery about a year, then about a month ago i took test again without armidex or nolva during cycle , my gyno came back but on a minor level, i was wondering what should i do because my nipples are sour and i have i have only taken nolva for pct for 3 weeks .

but when i squeeze my nipples theres like whitw fluid that comes out what is the cause and sure for that.

looking forward to your response thanks.

you need cabergoline ASAP

You are literally lactating like a female... What the hell was your cycle.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

the cycle which i first got my gyno was....trenbolene , test ent and masteron .known as TMT....im easily convery to estrogen ..i finally had my surgery last year but even after my surgery i still had gland tissue present ..the doctor clearly didnt take out the whole tissue out ....then being stupid as i am ..i decided to run just Test E alone and by doing that it made the gyno worst. this was a year after the surgery btw

i also keep on geting really bad night sweats which has been going on for a year or so ....is that a cause of having high estrogen?????

the cycle which i first got my gyno was....trenbolene , test ent and masteron .known as TMT....im easily convery to estrogen ..i finally had my surgery last year but even after my surgery i still had gland tissue present ..the doctor clearly didnt take out the whole tissue out ....then being stupid as i am ..i decided to run just Test E alone and by doing that it made the gyno worst. this was a year after the surgery btw

i also keep on geting really bad night sweats which has been going on for a year or so ....is that a cause of having high estrogen?????

did you take prami or caber with your cycle of tren...?

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

you NEED BLOODWORK MAN.. this is not some guessing game where you guess at what is causing what... you can make things worse that way

got my blood work results back as follows.

Testosterone.. 21.6 ..<<31.4nmol/L
Prolactin ..7 <18 ug/L
Estradiol ..91<159 pmol/L

results seem to be normal.but still doesnt explain what could be causing severe night sweats. ..could having Gyno still present be causing night .
sweats??????????

got my blood work results back as follows.

Testosterone.. 21.6 ..<<31.4nmol/L
Prolactin ..7 <18 ug/L
Estradiol ..91<159 pmol/L

results seem to be normal.but still doesnt explain what could be causing severe night sweats. ..could having Gyno still present be causing night .
sweats??????????

We dont know whats causing it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom