napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Urgent question from south africa

zahidarah

Hi Dylan

I checked everywhere for my question to be answered but I could not find the answer. My last resort is to ask you as I know you will have some insight as to why:

I need to know why I am getting a "spaced out feeling" (lethargy and sleepiness) and "dry lips" along with "anxiety" and paranoia

Last year I did a cycle with test prop and tren hex

I found that by week 5 I experienced severe symptoms. Dry lips. Paranoia and anxiety with extreme anger and had to discontinue the hex immediately

This year I have decided to do a Deca, Cyp and dbol cycle
and I am feeling the exact same symptoms only within a week after the first pin

My lips are drying out and I Am overall not feeling sociable or motivated as well as a "spaced out" feeling.

Do you know why I react this way to 19nor steroids

then you need stop using them man, i mean come on, use your head here.. if you had that kind of response, TWICE, then CLEARLY its not for you... thats not common and i have no clue whats causing it but i do know this, if it has now happened twice, the only thing to do is stop

Hi Dylan

I checked everywhere for my question to be answered but I could not find the answer. My last resort is to ask you as I know you will have some insight as to why:

I need to know why I am getting a "spaced out feeling" (lethargy and sleepiness) and "dry lips" along with "anxiety" and paranoia

Last year I did a cycle with test prop and tren hex

I found that by week 5 I experienced severe symptoms. Dry lips. Paranoia and anxiety with extreme anger and had to discontinue the hex immediately

This year I have decided to do a Deca, Cyp and dbol cycle
and I am feeling the exact same symptoms only within a week after the first pin

My lips are drying out and I Am overall not feeling sociable or motivated as well as a "spaced out" feeling.

Do you know why I react this way to 19nor steroids
Do u really need other people to tell you what to do in this instance? I mean if i was having probs that i didn't like i wouldnt do it anymore. Start basic. Do a test only cycle. If it goes smooth then try something else, and so on and so on. .....

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Do u really need other people to tell you what to do in this instance? I mean if i was having probs that i didn't like i wouldnt do it anymore. Start basic. Do a test only cycle. If it goes smooth then try something else, and so on and so on. .....

thats what im saying bro

As soon as I got these effects obviously I stopped them immediately but effects don't disappear over night.

I've tolerated Tren Ace, Eq, Mast ,Test, Dbol, Winstrol, Anadrol exceptionally well in previous cycles.

Right now I've cut out all compounds besides test and dbol at minimum doses and I'm feeling great.

The source of my problems are coming from the arimidex/aromasin.
At a certain dosage every few days has proved to be too much therefore causing the sides.
This is something to be noted and taken into consideration by everyone trying to control their estrogen.

There's not enough noise made about the side effects of AI's

Incase you're wondering
Stats: 28 years - 10+ years lifting - 85KG - 6 cycles (5 years) - Serious about the lifestyle and longevity, No bullshit

As soon as I got these effects obviously I stopped them immediately but effects don't disappear over night.

I've tolerated Tren Ace, Eq, Mast ,Test, Dbol, Winstrol, Anadrol exceptionally well in previous cycles.

Right now I've cut out all compounds besides test and dbol at minimum doses and I'm feeling great.

The source of my problems are coming from the arimidex/aromasin.
At a certain dosage every few days has proved to be too much therefore causing the sides.
This is something to be noted and taken into consideration by everyone trying to control their estrogen.

There's not enough noise made about the side effects of AI's

Incase you're wondering
Stats: 28 years - 10+ years lifting - 85KG - 6 cycles (5 years) - Serious about the lifestyle and longevity, No bullshit

curious as to what brought you to this conclusion?

curious as to what brought you to this conclusion?

As I mentioned I cut out all compounds and started adding one by one while assesing the effects.

I take the AI at night and would noticed the depression along with the dry mouth, low sex drive, headaches and tiredness were present the next day or two.

All these effects are documented as side effects of exemestane.

Looking back at my previous cycles where explained that I had bad effects I remember taking Arimidex ED and EOD.

On winstrol and prop I did not run an AI because of the low dosages and had hardly any aromatization and did not experiance any of the effect mentioned above.

Guys will spend hundreds even thousands on cycles but wont spend the $60 to get bloods done. I want gains but not at the price if my life or quality of life. Pre, oncycle and post bloods are a automatic part of my cycles. If anything its peace of mind

Guys will spend hundreds even thousands on cycles but wont spend the $60 to get bloods done. I want gains but not at the price if my life or quality of life. Pre, oncycle and post bloods are a automatic part of my cycles. If anything its peace of mind

i know, fucking mind boggling

Most definitely speculation on having low estrogen but no doubt the aromasin drug seems to be causing sides at frequent doses.

Bloodwork pre-cycle has been done.
I am only 2 and a half weeks in. I have planned to do more bloodwork mid cycle.

I follow protocol and use all the advice from guys like Dylan.

Trust me I'm all about longevity as well which is why I am here seeking more knowledge as to why
I run minimum dosages but still experience unwanted sides.

Top Bottom