napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Urgent pct question

nooprote

Hey Dylan!
I have a quick question regarding a PCT. I did dbal,deca, test p cycle for 10weeks. Dosage was dbal 50mg first 6 weeks, deca 300mg a week, test 500mg a week. I know its gonna sound stupid but i didnt start my pct after i finished the cycle. Because i wanted to see if i could get recover without pct. Because i felt good, my sex drive was nice. So i decide to skip it. But after a few weeks after the cycle all of a sudden my mr. Johnson stopped getting hard. Only with stimulation, but i didn't loose my sex drive i still have a libido. My question is too late to start a PCT to get my shit get back to normal. If not, then what to do? Please, help Dylan. Thank you

at this point, you have caused issues that you are going to have to deal with now for some time... i would HIGHLY recommend running an 8 week pct...

you will need TWO of the pct stacks from the link i provide...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Hey, Dylan.
But my situation is not permanent? Is it recoverable. And thank you for your reply, brother
No one can tell you for certain. Some people bounce right back with no problem while some experience long term issues. That's why it's so important to do things right. It never made sense to me why guys put so much thought and effort into their cycle but then skimp on pct. Pct is the most important part of your cycle as it directly impacts the way you feel and keeping gains from all the hard work on cycle. For now, run your pct, wait a couple weeks after its complete, and then get bloodwork. That will give you a better idea of your situation.

No one can tell you for certain. Some people bounce right back with no problem while some experience long term issues. That's why it's so important to do things right. It never made sense to me why guys put so much thought and effort into their cycle but then skimp on pct. Pct is the most important part of your cycle as it directly impacts the way you feel and keeping gains from all the hard work on cycle. For now, run your pct, wait a couple weeks after its complete, and then get bloodwork. That will give you a better idea of your situation.

I know Maxx, it was really arrogant action from my side. To skip a PCT. I just got a carried away with idea that i'm still feeling really well and sexually active after 3 or 4 weeks after my cycle was over. And lat my ego to take control over my thinking. Thanks Maxx for reply

I know Maxx, it was really arrogant action from my side. To skip a PCT. I just got a carried away with idea that i'm still feeling really well and sexually active after 3 or 4 weeks after my cycle was over. And lat my ego to take control over my thinking. Thanks Maxx for reply

Well of course you did bro. You had long esters and it takes several weeks for them to clear all the way.....that's when the crash comes. That's why you never energy by how you feel, and you never skip pct. run the proper pct now to get yourself right again

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Well of course you did bro. You had long esters and it takes several weeks for them to clear all the way.....that's when the crash comes. That's why you never energy by how you feel, and you never skip pct. run the proper pct now to get yourself right again

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Rick Ross, thank you for the advise! I would never again will judge by the way i how i feel. Thank you for your time, brother

you need to run this precisely as i guided you bro... thats your best chance to get this under control and get you back to normal... you have done damage but it should be able to be fixed...

Top Bottom