napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Urgent help regarding low libido

bikirtone

Hi dylan I hav subscribed Ur channel in YouTube and so I am writing this to find a solution.sox months before I masturbate d three times within 5mint and after that I slept next day I saw penis is flaccid and no libido and no erection.i went to urologists and he said all will b fine and I got testestorene level test around 287ngdl I.e low normal.i said this is low but he said it's normal.well fine after six months my erection has cum back again but I hav no libido and no orgasmic feeling as I tried to masturbate few times.my lh is within normal range,f sh is low very low,tsh ok,prolactin is 31ngdl and its high in lab reports.plz guide me and help meplz.

could you please not tell me about your masturbating man... seriously... low lbido and things of that nature, absolutely i will help you with but i dont need to hear the other part of it, please... can you please tell me more here.... did you run a cycle before this and if so what was it? also , can you please post your entire blood work test so i can assess the issue..

Where is your estrogen levels at? There are other hormones that may need looked at as well like SHBG, etc....and my best advice is to seek out the right endocrinologist to help you

could you please not tell me about your masturbating man... seriously... low lbido and things of that nature, absolutely i will help you with but i dont need to hear the other part of it, please... can you please tell me more here.... did you run a cycle before this and if so what was it? also , can you please post your entire blood work test so i can assess the issue..

Lol, definitely tmi

Dylan,
just wanted to let you know, I used to masturbate 3 x a day, now, no libido and no orgasms. Can you help me lol. J/k bro, sorry I had to do it. The funny thing is he is probably 20 years old.

Dylan,
just wanted to let you know, I used to masturbate 3 x a day, now, no libido and no orgasms. Can you help me lol. J/k bro, sorry I had to do it. The funny thing is he is probably 20 years old.
LOL seriously... i dont understand how that is pertinent to anything unless one likes to give me nightmares

Top Bottom