napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upset Stomach Tbol

Winnyman

So I'm on week 7 of my EQ and Test E cycle and started Tbol at 50 mg on week 6 and have used it for two weeks now. I've noticed that my stomach is upset a lot more of late and I feel like vomiting at times after bigger meals. I'm a lot less hungrier than I usually am even tho I don't have a big appetite. ANything I can do to help with or increase hunger? Is this something common that happens with Tbol or orals in general?

Yes it's common. Orals can cause loss of appetite and acid reflux due to the toxicity. About only thing you can do is stop,taking it. Antacid meds can help some but not a whole lot honestly.

Damn I've been getting great results from it so won't be stopping it but that really sucks that it fucks with your appetite. You guys know of any easy ways to get calories in

Also i've been feeling lethargic and kinda tired throughout the day while on T bol
Is that cuz it's an oral too?

I have this EXACT problem, but ONLY with tbol, it makes you feel like absolute crap all the time, my stomach can’t even take down 6oz of chicken without feeling sick.
My liver enzymes were also not TOO bad.

Then i can go blast something harsh like anadrol and not have this problem. I don’t know what it is with tbol but i stay away from it now.

I pretty much get it with any orals, which is why I just avoid them completely now. Can't make gains if you can't eat.....and it's just not fun when you can't enjoy food and have to force everything down all the time

Damn kinda regretting choosing Tbol although I've noticed some very good size gainz in only 10 days. Kinda wishing I went with Winstrol instead, is that more toxic than Tbol?

Damn kinda regretting choosing Tbol although I've noticed some very good size gainz in only 10 days. Kinda wishing I went with Winstrol instead, is that more toxic than Tbol?

yes, it's , winstrol is overall stronger than tbol ...but tbol will give you more size . also they are quite different , winstrol is a cutter/finisher while tbol is more suited for lean bulk/recomp/kick starter

Winny, Anavar, and Anadrol are DHT's and Dbol, Tbol are testosterone derivatives. Apples to Oranges.

I love T-bol in terms of the effects but I have had that problem with it as well feeling like crap while on it so that’s why I stopped taking orals as well

ALL ORAL STEROIDS ARE TOXIC DUDE... no matter how you look at it... regardless of what you run, you are dealing with toxicity

I think your just having a hard time accepting the fact, with anabolic steroids, no matter where you turn in terms of orals, (excluding priviron), you are going to be beating your internals up. end of story, all toxic, all will feel like shit on.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

I can't take orals either. Tbol is one of the worst for my stomach. Just brutal. Winny is bad too. I can take anavar but what's the point. I don't see any gains. Just pumps that hold me back from the gym. The whole purpose I ran the var in the first place.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I had the same thing with dbol and an overall feeling of dog shit. Tbol I thought was great. Are you running any organ support?

tbol gave me amazing strenght! fxcked me up completelty ruined about half my cycle/diet which is a shame. i can tollerate a short period and that's it but finally letting it go.

Top Bottom