napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upping the test "Blasting" my TRT. Question.

HumpFree

Hey guys, I am 45yrs old and have been on TRT for about 6 months now. Went from 200mg E2W, first 2 months. Then 200mg every ten days to present. I know most people will say I need to split my does up, yada yada yada... But so far this is working just fine for my well being. Lows 690, Highs 1400.

My question is. What would be better for a small/moderate 4-6 week blast? What dose would you guys recommend? I am thinking I will bump to 250 - 300mg EW with A.I. to control the inevitable spike in E. I will not be doing this until after my bloods again next march as to not skew my results and spoil my TRT script. Unless there is an issue and doc wants to change something. I should have 6 months before he will want bloods done again.

I'm not looking to get huge or run any other types of gear. Just want to keep it simple and get a little "bump." I am old... lol

Last edited:
I am on Doc TRT so i understand dancing around the blood work issue. I think 250-300mg is sufficient, however think a 4-6week blast will be a waste of time. The extra test really wont kick in until week 4. I would go 10 week minimum, 12 being ideal.

I am on Doc TRT so i understand dancing around the blood work issue. I think 250-300mg is sufficient, however think a 4-6week blast will be a waste of time. The extra test really wont kick in until week 4. I would go 10 week minimum, 12 being ideal.

Thanks for the quick reply. I would be willing to go 10 weeks. But I really don’t want to swell up with morethan about 8-12lbs of mass/bloat. I gain muscle pretty easy with gear so I want it to be sutle if I can, lol

300-350 per week is what I'd go with. With the increased test dosage you will also need to control your estrogen with an AI, so I would run Aromasin on cycle at 12.5mg EOD

as rick said, 300-350 is perfect but you absolutely will need to have an ai with it once you get up to that level

Thanks for the quick reply. I would be willing to go 10 weeks. But I really don’t want to swell up with morethan about 8-12lbs of mass/bloat. I gain muscle pretty easy with gear so I want it to be sutle if I can, lol

That would all depend on your diet.

Top Bottom