domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Upping S4 Dose...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    111

    Upping S4 Dose...

    So ive lasted 2 weeks on SARMSX s4 25mg x 2 With only the slightest yellow tint.. is it safe for me to try 25mg x 3 (75mg) now?

    is S4 the only SARM you can increase beyond the recommended starting dose? Why does it only work with S4?

    Lastly why is it that you can up the s4 dose but not simply increase S4 cycle length? is it because your receptors become desensitized?

  2. #2
    I wouldn't bump it to 75mg right away. I'd do it incrementally to 60-65 for a week to 2 weeks then increase again to 75mg. You'd still want to split your total mg between 2 doses for the day. I believe the max dosage for s4 is 100mg a day though the sweet spot is 75-80mg.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by NarcissisticMach View Post
    I wouldn't bump it to 75mg right away. I'd do it incrementally to 60-65 for a week to 2 weeks then increase again to 75mg. You'd still want to split your total mg between 2 doses for the day. I believe the max dosage for s4 is 100mg a day though the sweet spot is 75-80mg.
    Awesome, thanks for that. If you could help me out with a couple more questions that would be great:
    1. What is the difference in side effects between 50 and 75mg? Is it just the vision problem I should be looking out for? Added suppression is not an issue for me.
    2. is S4 the only SARM that you can up the dosage with beyond the standard amount? In other words, can GW, Osta or LGD be increased beyond 20mg, 25mg and 10mg respectively, or is this pointless and dangerous?

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    So ive lasted 2 weeks on SARMSX s4 25mg x 2 With only the slightest yellow tint.. is it safe for me to try 25mg x 3 (75mg) now?

    is S4 the only SARM you can increase beyond the recommended starting dose? Why does it only work with S4?

    Lastly why is it that you can up the s4 dose but not simply increase S4 cycle length? is it because your receptors become desensitized?
    Make sure you follow the dosing protocol like its intended. Watch the video on this

    https://youtu.be/qpHUP_Brf-I

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Make sure you follow the dosing protocol like its intended. Watch the video on this

    https://youtu.be/qpHUP_Brf-I
    Watched it, thanks. One more thing, Let's assume I make it up to 75mg per day and the vision impairment is slightly too much, but with 5 days on 2 days off it is fine. What would be more optimal for body enhancement results - 75mg for 5 days on 2 days off, or 50mg everyday?

    Along these same lines, if I made it to 100mg per day instead of 75mg, what would be most optimal for results then - 100mg 5 days on 2 days off, or 75mg everyday?

    Sorry if that came off a bit confusing.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Watched it, thanks. One more thing, Let's assume I make it up to 75mg per day and the vision impairment is slightly too much, but with 5 days on 2 days off it is fine. What would be more optimal for body enhancement results - 75mg for 5 days on 2 days off, or 50mg everyday?

    Along these same lines, if I made it to 100mg per day instead of 75mg, what would be most optimal for results then - 100mg 5 days on 2 days off, or 75mg everyday?

    Sorry if that came off a bit confusing.
    It's always going to be best to have even constant blood levels in my opinion with a consistent daily dose. I'd go to the 5/2 protocol only as a last resort

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by killersoup1 View Post
    Awesome, thanks for that. If you could help me out with a couple more questions that would be great:
    1. What is the difference in side effects between 50 and 75mg? Is it just the vision problem I should be looking out for? Added suppression is not an issue for me.
    2. is S4 the only SARM that you can up the dosage with beyond the standard amount? In other words, can GW, Osta or LGD be increased beyond 20mg, 25mg and 10mg respectively, or is this pointless and dangerous?
    1. For me it was barely anything but everyone is different. I did have a little trouble with my eyes adjusting light to dark.
    2. The only other sarm you can increase dose on is RAD.. The range is 10-30mg I believe. Every other one you want to stick to the dosing dylan and rick laid out.

  8. #8

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •