napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upping dose mid cycle?

Hotsauce

Hey fellas I'm on 6 weeks in on a 14 week cycle peak performance cypionate.my question is I want to bump up to 500mg twice a week from 400 a week is okay? Got 4 days left of turinabol 60 mg a day 1-6 weeks. Will be getting bloodwork next week. Gain some size around 3 to 4 pounds. So 500mg for the rest of the 8 weeks a good idea? Or should I just finish my cycle and start a new one. I'm blasting by the way my doctor have me on TRT 200 mg every 10 days. Your thought is much appreciated. thank you

you are not going to see a big difference from 400-500 mg per week... you can try it if you want, its not an issue, but i cant see you seeing a crazy difference... try it and see how it works for you and then at least you will know

I would just wait until the next cycle. 400 Cyp should be kicking in at 6 weeks so you haven't even given it a chance to do anything yet.

I don't see there being much of a difference either way whether you decide to or not. If you want to for it, but I do t see it necessary. I think a good plan is to just continue and then run 500 next cycle

like i said, you can if you want, just dont expect some big difference between the two doses... you might need to watch estrogen more but that too not necessarily likely...

Thanks guys for your input. I think I'll just stick with the 400 a week for 12 instead of 14. I have global ANABOLIC deca and cypionate I would to run that as my 2nd. Any suggestions on running those compounds? Maybe add boldenone? Id like to get a 2nd cycle in and cleared before seeing my endocrinologist first week of October for a follow-up. I hope it's not too early talking about my 2nd cycle ��

you are still only half way through your first cycle bro, there's no reason to be discussing a second yet... you dont even know how your results are going to be from this one, how you bridge and what your goals may be at that time... i dont like that at all... you should be focusing on getting the most out what you are doing right now

Hey Dylan what is your take on adding deca mid cycle? I'm not saying I want to but has anyone done it and got great results?

that would be quite stupid considering its such a long and drawn out ester.. it would make no sense whatsoever

Hey Dylan what is your take on adding deca mid cycle? I'm not saying I want to but has anyone done it and got great results?
I wouldn't do it... Takes several weeks for Deca to kick in. Makes zero sense.

Top Bottom