napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Update on SR, GW, S4, MK677 Stack

itswhatever

alright so my stack is SR, GW, S4... i should be finishing up the second bottle of these this week. then most recently mk677 finishing up first bottle this week.

My friends i am loving the results, i went back to my trainer yesterday to get remeasure body parts, and also to use the clippers to get my BF%. This month i after adding a little more calories, as well as red meat, including one cheat meal on saturday (well if you can count just one donut or slice of cake with one of my meals as a cheat meal). with That being said I'm happy to say i gained some extra lbs, waist got smaller, BF% was lowered, the rest of my body parts seem to grow an inch or as well as being proportioned correctly

side note though* my arms look big but mostly because of my biceps, busting my ass trying to get Tri's bigger and more proportion to my bi's so any tricep routines/exercises you could recommend would be appreciated.

Anyway's in previous post i've always kept my goals realistic when going in to this sarm stack because it's not AAS but what i'm getting out of this so far is great. the GW definitely makes want to go forever in the gym, as far as the SR i don't know exactly how it's suppose to make me feel. The S4 though well it has definitely has mad me stronger lift's increasing little by little every week. Finishing up the first bottle of 677, i think healing factor is coming in because i've upped my leg days two times a week now and they always feel fresh. I been sleeping pretty good but idk if it's from the 677 or because i've had such a long day i just knock out early and sleep blissfuly. So with that being said what do you guys think about my expectations going in to the second bottle of 677?

Now sides: i do feel lethargic in some instances like just real fatigue but idk if it's because i'm suppressed (and i know am cause last blood work i had test was in the 300), or if it's from the 677 added with long days but not to the point where i'm hinder or unmotivated to go do shit. Finally I added DAA littler earlier in the cycle to help boost my test even it's just a little because my sex drive hasn't really been there. (if you recommend anything to help with sex drive i'm all ears"

To wrap this up though, Dylan and the rest of the guys on isarms/sarmsx team i can officially say they don't bullshit their products work especially if you follow their protocol. And if they don't work you then 1) you lying 2) your goals weren't realistic or 3) your diet/routine wasn't in check. Because right i definitely got my money's worth and the 677 hasn't even fully kicked in yet

fucking awesome bro! thats what i love to hear... a few notes for you..

1. what type of lifts are you doing for triceps now and how often?

2. the lethargy is likely from the 677.. thats perfectly normal and it lasts about a month before its alleviated...

3. sr9009 is going to feel quite similar to gw so you are feeling them both... they excel in different areas but they have many similar qualities...

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK and keep the updates coming!

fucking awesome bro! thats what i love to hear... a few notes for you..

1. what type of lifts are you doing for triceps now and how often?

2. the lethargy is likely from the 677.. thats perfectly normal and it lasts about a month before its alleviated...

3. sr9009 is going to feel quite similar to gw so you are feeling them both... they excel in different areas but they have many similar qualities...

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK and keep the updates coming!

skull crushers, reverse grip bench press, kick backs with dumbbells, then obviously like pull downs ect

skull crushers, reverse grip bench press, kick backs with dumbbells, then obviously like pull downs ect

you need to mix it up... close grip bench, dips, you can do overheads in many different ways, rope, bar, dumbbell, curl bar, etc... mix in negatives now and then... once every 2 weeks, i always do this the very last set of the workout... i do a burnout 100 reps... 70 reps rest 30 seconds, then 30 reps... you have to shock your body constantly and trick it with new exercises so your hitting different aspects of the muscle group and that will allow you to grow much more rapid...

alright so my stack is SR, GW, S4... i should be finishing up the second bottle of these this week. then most recently mk677 finishing up first bottle this week.

My friends i am loving the results, i went back to my trainer yesterday to get remeasure body parts, and also to use the clippers to get my BF%. This month i after adding a little more calories, as well as red meat, including one cheat meal on saturday (well if you can count just one donut or slice of cake with one of my meals as a cheat meal). with That being said I'm happy to say i gained some extra lbs, waist got smaller, BF% was lowered, the rest of my body parts seem to grow an inch or as well as being proportioned correctly

side note though* my arms look big but mostly because of my biceps, busting my ass trying to get Tri's bigger and more proportion to my bi's so any tricep routines/exercises you could recommend would be appreciated.

Anyway's in previous post i've always kept my goals realistic when going in to this sarm stack because it's not AAS but what i'm getting out of this so far is great. the GW definitely makes want to go forever in the gym, as far as the SR i don't know exactly how it's suppose to make me feel. The S4 though well it has definitely has mad me stronger lift's increasing little by little every week. Finishing up the first bottle of 677, i think healing factor is coming in because i've upped my leg days two times a week now and they always feel fresh. I been sleeping pretty good but idk if it's from the 677 or because i've had such a long day i just knock out early and sleep blissfuly. So with that being said what do you guys think about my expectations going in to the second bottle of 677?

Now sides: i do feel lethargic in some instances like just real fatigue but idk if it's because i'm suppressed (and i know am cause last blood work i had test was in the 300), or if it's from the 677 added with long days but not to the point where i'm hinder or unmotivated to go do shit. Finally I added DAA littler earlier in the cycle to help boost my test even it's just a little because my sex drive hasn't really been there. (if you recommend anything to help with sex drive i'm all ears"

To wrap this up though, Dylan and the rest of the guys on isarms/sarmsx team i can officially say they don't bullshit their products work especially if you follow their protocol. And if they don't work you then 1) you lying 2) your goals weren't realistic or 3) your diet/routine wasn't in check. Because right i definitely got my money's worth and the 677 hasn't even fully kicked in yet

Nice update bro! I'm glad things are going well. The lethargy from MK-677 should pass soon. It's usually pretty short lived. Are you dosing in the AM?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

yeah dosing in the AM, i'm sure itll pass the lethargy just started happening but at least the bloat finally went away
! lol

you need to mix it up... close grip bench, dips, you can do overheads in many different ways, rope, bar, dumbbell, curl bar, etc... mix in negatives now and then... once every 2 weeks, i always do this the very last set of the workout... i do a burnout 100 reps... 70 reps rest 30 seconds, then 30 reps... you have to shock your body constantly and trick it with new exercises so your hitting different aspects of the muscle group and that will allow you to grow much more rapid...

got shoulds/tris end of the week ill definitely be giving some of those things a try thanks dylan !

Top Bottom