napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Update

Jimmo

What's up everyone.
I'm back after taking some time off from my last cycle. Diet and financial reasons and to be honest I wanted to be a bit more knowledgeable. My last cycle was GW and ran it for 4weeks. Then Clomid for PCT. I got blood work done and iam recovered. Now that I'm dieting and more focused I want to do another cycle but maybe focus just on cutting.. I tried Recomp and it's a bit confusing for me. I rather drop 10-15 pounds of fat on a cut and go from there at least I will know I'm losing fat and have a better site of what I want to do from there. My goal is to still maintain muscle or even contribute to lean muscle gain while cutting with the main focus of losing fat overall.

When I started I was at 197lbs (not sure of body fat %). I got down to 191 and realized some changes. Can see a little more of my arm vein(Yeah just one lol). Upper body looked better, love handles slimed down and I could actually see muscles on parts of my body i haven't seen before. But then I gained it all back thinking I was invincible and could stop cardio and eat whatever again. Least to say I played myself and I'm back up to 199lbs (I know for sure I didn't gain 8-9Lbs of muscle)😞. Lesson learned. Slip but if you fall, get right back up. In this case I was slipping and slipping with joy of looking better. Been feeling a little weaker lately.. hoping that changes.
I work out 4times a week, going to start a 5 or 6 day soon.

5'10
200lbs(as of this morning)
Body fat %- Unknown

Correct me if I'm wrong.. thinking about running GW to substain the muscle I have or help add lean muscle and I heard S4 is a good aid for this also while helping burn fat.

Any suggestions or feedback will be greatly appreciated.

GW should of been ran for 12 weeks and you do not require a PCT with GW as a stand alone . What sounds wrong is diet . These compounds will assist you in fat loss/ muscle growth etc but ONLY if your diet and training are right. Take all the sarms in the world but if your eating crap then be prepared to look like crap.
S4 is a awesome sarm . Im on week 10 of it atm cycled with RAD and GW. Im cutting up nicely too. S4 will help preserve muscle and even add it if your eating right , assist with vascularity if your BF is low enough and it defiantly makes me stronger even on reduced calories

I would run something like this
GW 12 weeks dosed 20mg daily
S4 12 weeks split doses 25mg every 4-6 hrs. (50mg daily)
weeks 9-12 DG post CT
PCT weeks 13-16
clomid dosed 50/25/25/25

Last edited:
GW and S4 are great for cutting. I'd also recommend adding mk2866 in to that as well

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Also gw is nonhormonal. No pct required. It's for fat loss and endurance. Not building muscle

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the feedback!
I'm currently dieting now. It's only been 1 week.

My training consist of splits.
Monday - cardio
Tuesday - chest/tris
Wednesday - back/bis
Thursday - legs
Friday - shoulders/cardio
Sat - rest
Sun- rest.

This will all change in about a week or 2 when I start going 6days a week.

Rock I know you said MK is your recommendation but Would LGD be recommended for muscle gain or maintaining? Also read that Rad140 helps. I heard the sides of Mk2866 suck. But I guess any sides aren't good lol. So what's better MK2866 or Rad for reaching my goal?

what on earth are you talking about... mk2866 has some of the lightest sides of any sarm... definitely less than lgd or rad... i have no clue what you are talking about

yes, you definitely read that wrong or read from someone not knowing what they are talking about

So I'm looking at

GW 1-12w 20mg daily

S4 1-12w 50mg. Split in 2 doses. 25mg am and the other 25mg 4-6hours later.

Mk2866 1-12w 25mg

9-12w DG post pt

PCT 13-16w

Clomid 50/25/25/25

Haha bro GW is not a cycle it does not require a PCT of chlomid and you only ran it for 4 weeks haha really bro. What exactly did your blood work say that you know u recovered from a. 4 weeks cycle of GW! Haha

I had to for LGD. I didn't after. So I did while I took GW. I thought I posted this with my old thread so that's why I didnt state the fact. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

What's up, I'm back for my 3rd cycle.
My last cyc was
GW 1-12w 20mg daily
S4 1-12w 50mg. Split in 2 doses.
Mk2866 1-12w 25mg
PCT with clomid
Waited 4wks after PCT now I'm looking to start another.

Down 11 pounds with barely doing any cardio, (Just to experiment and see how much weight I can lose with out doing it).
Now I've been doing cardio after every work out(besides leg day)for at least 20min.
Diet is good, I try to eat as much protein as i can and not so much carbs.

So I was thinking of changing it up a little and running S4 Rad140 GW SR9009 or maybe I should switch the s4 for SR9009 so I'm able to throw Mk2866 in there?(Not sure if I can stack 5 at a time) I wanted to add LGD for muscle mass but since I have a high body fat im probably better off sticking to S4 and GW. I want to keep or add as much muscle as possible while being in a deficit. I know S4 will assist with that and so would RAD. As I'm unsettled on what to do I kinda need help on which would be best for the ultimate cutting stack.

Height - 5'11
Weight - 189
BF%- Unknown

Top Bottom