PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Update

going for a bulk at 18% is not anything i will ever recommend bro... thats just backwards and wont do you any good health wise

I recommend a SARMS cutting cycle and eat at a caloric deficit to 10-12% and do a lean bulk.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbram View Post
    I recommend a SARMS cutting cycle and eat at a caloric deficit to 10-12% and do a lean bulk.
    exactly right

I dont look right that thin. My previous cut I got down to 179 and people thought I was on drugs. Yeah sure I saw a couple of abs.. see some vascularity but I overall looked like I was sick (in my mind). Just hear me out.. I was thinking of bulking to around 195-200LBS and cutting from there to 180 at least I would look more solid and have more mass. I know how skinny I look on a cut. Wouldn't that make more sense to do? My energy is great at eating 2500kcal-3000kcal a day. Shouldn't I just take advantage and put on as much muscle as possible? I was thinking of a Body Recomp but thought I'd get more out of the yoyo

im not sure if im not being clear or how much different i can put it but if you are already 18-22% the LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS BULK OR ADD MORE SIZE.. you will only get fatter in the process... not saying you are some fat ass now, but 22% is not good either... nor is 18 to be honest... so you essentially are just wanting to add to that... thats not anything i would ever recommend whatsoever... thats just not smart at all

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    im not sure if im not being clear or how much different i can put it but if you are already 18-22% the LAST THING YOU WANT TO DO IS BULK OR ADD MORE SIZE.. you will only get fatter in the process... not saying you are some fat ass now, but 22% is not good either... nor is 18 to be honest... so you essentially are just wanting to add to that... thats not anything i would ever recommend whatsoever... thats just not smart at all
    Heís right. Health stuff posts that 18-25% is ok. Thatís wrong. If you are over 20-22% as a male you get the same health penalties for being too fat. To be healthy in the long term, even without cycles, your body fat should not exceed 14%.
    Depending on muscle mass and body composition, you can have some definition as high as 18-20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Heís right. Health stuff posts that 18-25% is ok. Thatís wrong. If you are over 20-22% as a male you get the same health penalties for being too fat. To be healthy in the long term, even without cycles, your body fat should not exceed 14%.
    Depending on muscle mass and body composition, you can have some definition as high as 18-20%.
    i agree , well said