domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: UPDATE: 3 Weeks on my first SARMS (female 37y.o)

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    631

    UPDATE: 3 Weeks on my first SARMS (female 37y.o)

    SOOOOOO,
    I have lost 1% fat without a diet down (1300 cal/day). Im fairly disciplined when it comes to clean diet all year round (1900 cal/day). I have been trying to gain up to 150, 10% lean just like on anavar. The first 2 wks I took triple stack, added SR9009 3rd week.
    Line definitions are harder, leaner looking. Height:5'3
    Before:
    Weight: 145
    BF: 13%

    After:
    Weight 147
    BF:11.9%

    The one factor I changed besides taking the SARMS, the increased energy that making me able to spend double the time in the gym and regularly hitting 100-sets mark (40 legs, 20 arms,20 back, 20 chests). Around 8-10 reps at 75-80% efficiency. for my Max on flat dumbbell bench I use 95s. My legs are the weak compared to upper body, Squats maxed at 240lbs using barbell, short york barbell curl maxed at 110lb, Shoulder press dumbbell i use 75s. For back I use 110dbs for row. you kinda able to figure out where i am here..

    Last year on Anavar it took me 8 weeks for biceps to measure to 15Inches, this time is only 3 weeks from 14. I can do huge max set but only half of the time, they plummeted from 100% to 50% very very fast and I couldn't go beyond 50 sets for the whole workout session.

    Next week I will crank up the diet and since I hate the cardio for the life of me....I will do that only if I decide to compete this august. Let's see. In the morning I'm seeing yellow hue but this doesn't bother me since i don't drive at night and go in and out from contrasting light.

    All and All I'm satisfied.

    Thank you guys for all the input.

  2. #2
    Aw shit!!! that is what im talkin about!! Wow you will be at 10 and under in no time you got 9 weeks left. believe I hated cardio as well but the gw and sr make it so much nicer. This is a very nice update for the women that come here and have doubts if this is for real or not!!! thanks for the update

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    The Mecca
    Posts
    631
    Quote Originally Posted by rockmfhudd View Post
    Aw shit!!! that is what im talkin about!! Wow you will be at 10 and under in no time you got 9 weeks left. believe I hated cardio as well but the gw and sr make it so much nicer. This is a very nice update for the women that come here and have doubts if this is for real or not!!! thanks for the update
    Im trying to keep everything the same to isolate the Sarms real effects on me. Same clean diet, same hard workout, but DAYUMMMM the volume is through the roof. so I know this is caused by SARMS. Recovery is way way better too, both between sets and weekly schedule.

  4. #4
    yes maam it will be very nice to see where this all takes you in your prep for comp or not

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    SOOOOOO,
    I have lost 1% fat without a diet down (1300 cal/day). Im fairly disciplined when it comes to clean diet all year round (1900 cal/day). I have been trying to gain up to 150, 10% lean just like on anavar. The first 2 wks I took triple stack, added SR9009 3rd week.
    Line definitions are harder, leaner looking. Height:5'3
    Before:
    Weight: 145
    BF: 13%

    After:
    Weight 147
    BF:11.9%

    The one factor I changed besides taking the SARMS, the increased energy that making me able to spend double the time in the gym and regularly hitting 100-sets mark (40 legs, 20 arms,20 back, 20 chests). Around 8-10 reps at 75-80% efficiency. for my Max on flat dumbbell bench I use 95s. My legs are the weak compared to upper body, Squats maxed at 240lbs using barbell, short york barbell curl maxed at 110lb, Shoulder press dumbbell i use 75s. For back I use 110dbs for row. you kinda able to figure out where i am here..

    Last year on Anavar it took me 8 weeks for biceps to measure to 15Inches, this time is only 3 weeks from 14. I can do huge max set but only half of the time, they plummeted from 100% to 50% very very fast and I couldn't go beyond 50 sets for the whole workout session.

    Next week I will crank up the diet and since I hate the cardio for the life of me....I will do that only if I decide to compete this august. Let's see. In the morning I'm seeing yellow hue but this doesn't bother me since i don't drive at night and go in and out from contrasting light.

    All and All I'm satisfied.

    Thank you guys for all the input.
    Those are some amazing changes already!! Very nice work! This is exactly why I strongly encourage females to use sarms for their goals. They are so incredibly effective without any harmful side effects

    Thank you for sharing your experience so far and please keep us updated in the future!!

    (PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by sarala View Post
    SOOOOOO,
    I have lost 1% fat without a diet down (1300 cal/day). Im fairly disciplined when it comes to clean diet all year round (1900 cal/day). I have been trying to gain up to 150, 10% lean just like on anavar. The first 2 wks I took triple stack, added SR9009 3rd week.
    Line definitions are harder, leaner looking. Height:5'3
    Before:
    Weight: 145
    BF: 13%

    After:
    Weight 147
    BF:11.9%

    The one factor I changed besides taking the SARMS, the increased energy that making me able to spend double the time in the gym and regularly hitting 100-sets mark (40 legs, 20 arms,20 back, 20 chests). Around 8-10 reps at 75-80% efficiency. for my Max on flat dumbbell bench I use 95s. My legs are the weak compared to upper body, Squats maxed at 240lbs using barbell, short york barbell curl maxed at 110lb, Shoulder press dumbbell i use 75s. For back I use 110dbs for row. you kinda able to figure out where i am here..

    Last year on Anavar it took me 8 weeks for biceps to measure to 15Inches, this time is only 3 weeks from 14. I can do huge max set but only half of the time, they plummeted from 100% to 50% very very fast and I couldn't go beyond 50 sets for the whole workout session.

    Next week I will crank up the diet and since I hate the cardio for the life of me....I will do that only if I decide to compete this august. Let's see. In the morning I'm seeing yellow hue but this doesn't bother me since i don't drive at night and go in and out from contrasting light.

    All and All I'm satisfied.

    Thank you guys for all the input.
    that is amazing work, seriously... im more than impressed to see that occur in that short of time... im so happy you gave sarms an opportunity and see the comparison to steroids... you are doing extremely well.. your a great example for everyone to see... excellent work! keep the updates coming

  7. #7
    dayum thats awesome, following this one for sure !

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    that is amazing work, seriously... im more than impressed to see that occur in that short of time... im so happy you gave sarms an opportunity and see the comparison to steroids... you are doing extremely well.. your a great example for everyone to see... excellent work! keep the updates coming

    I sent Dylan and Sarala a private message. My name is Karen. I'm 34 and would like to get some advice about Anavar and SARMS.
    My first bikini competition in 8 weeks and 4 days. I've been sick for a few weeks and feel behind my training program.
    I was thinking of taking Anavar until I joined this forum a few days ago and was considering Ostarine and LGD or RAD-140.
    I am 5'8, 126 lbs, a little under 18% body fat. I am currently on a carb cycle program and lifting 5 days a week and cardio 6 days a week.

    What triple stack did you take Sarala? Did you do 4 or 8 weeks?

    One of the guys just recommended this and I'm about to buy them.

    MK-2866 25mg per day dosed in the am
    S4 50mg per day split twice per day 25mg am and 25mg pm
    GW 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes preworkout
    SR9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times per day)

    Thank you!!!

  9. #9
    Avoid anavar for bikini this year if you were pro it would be ok but there toning back the girls this year in the npc if your too muscular you will not place well . fogure or fittness would be ok but bikini should avoid steroids

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymjunkie38 View Post
    Avoid anavar for bikini this year if you were pro it would be ok but there toning back the girls this year in the npc if your too muscular you will not place well . fogure or fittness would be ok but bikini should avoid steroids
    Thank you for the advice! ��

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •