napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upcoming pct after the summer

Capthowdy

I have clomid nolva exemestane . Also gonna use GW AND the mk. I'm Gonna order some hcg. I've read some places to start hcg 2 weeks before you start pct . Also I'm not sure as to how long after I ween off the cycle I should start pct . Before I did two weeks then I'd begin a 4 week pct of only clomid or nolva . This time around I don't plan on hopping back on gear atleaat
Not for a while so I need to do this right for obvious reasons.

A few months ago my cycle got cut short bc I had kidney stones so I dropped all my supplements and gear . I stayed on 200mgs of test e and 12. 5 mg aromasin twice a week . Only reason I didn't cycle off was bc I
Didn't wana turn to complete shit in the process of feeling like death. Starting in may I'll be running test prop mast p and winny . 12 weeks . 8 weeks for the winny . After that it's pct.

After all this bs I need help setting up the pct length of time with hcg and hcg dosage ? I
Think bc I was on longer my pct should be longer as well to match my time on. After all is said and don't im gonna get labs. And before I start this cycle I will be getting full hormone panel done along with Wbeeutning else . Today I had blood drawn to check liver values .

if you are running longer esters then you wait two weeks after your last injection before you start pct... you run hcg the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct, even during the esters clearing period... run it 1000 ius week...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Dylan gave you the correct pct protocol to follow.

HCG should be pinned 500iu twice per week the last 2 weeks of your cycle and the two weeks esters are clearing before pct.

One thing I noticed is you said 8 weeks of winstrol, which is too long. You don't want to exceed 6 weeks on that

if you are running longer esters then you wait two weeks after your last injection before you start pct... you run hcg the last four weeks of your cycle right up until pct, even during the esters clearing period... run it 1000 ius week...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

First thanks for the fast response Dylan. Also I watched your video on the gains killer so that's why I wanted to throw the sarms in there .

Dylan gave you the correct pct protocol to follow.

HCG should be pinned 500iu twice per week the last 2 weeks of your cycle and the two weeks esters are clearing before pct.

One thing I noticed is you said 8 weeks of winstrol, which is too long. You don't want to exceed 6 weeks on that

I can shorten it if you think it will be an issue . I would have run primo but
My guy isn't carrying it any more bc no one buys it .

First thanks for the fast response Dylan. Also I watched your video on the gains killer so that's why I wanted to throw the sarms in there .
very very smart bro... cortisol is one of the main culprits for people losing gains and they do not even realize what it is nor how to control it...

Top Bottom