napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Upcoming cycle

Carmel cowboy

Hey Everyone just wanted to get everyone's opinion on an upcoming contest prep cycle. The first half of the cycle goal is lean mass. My plan is test cyp 300-500mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk, EQ 800mg/wk, Tbol 50-60mg/day for 6 weeks.
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5mg e3d
Sr9009 30mg/day
Gw 20mg/day.
CEL cycle assist weeks 1-6
TUDCA weeks 1-12. Watched Dylan's video and jake post about TUDCA
Animal pak muti vitamins
Fish oil 4 gel caps a day
I am 42 years young, 5'10 morning weight is 216.5lbs, body fat is 8.9% taken with caliper. I appreciate any advice or criticism that this great team could give me. Thank you in advance for any help and input.

Looks pretty good man. I like it. I'm going to do something similar soon only with dbol. I can't see anything I would change honesty. Haven't decided on your test dose yet?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty good man. I like it. I'm going to do something similar soon only with dbol. I can't see anything I would change honesty. Haven't decided on your test dose yet?

Gonna start at 300mg and see how it goes with other compounds and increase every 2 weeks.

Gonna start at 300mg and see how it goes with other compounds and increase every 2 weeks.

I personally wouldn't increase dosage more than once in 12 weeks because it's going to take a bit for each bump in dosage to peak. Just my opinion though. I would bump once at about the 6 week mark.

I personally wouldn't increase dosage more than once in 12 weeks because it's going to take a bit for each bump in dosage to peak. Just my opinion though. I would bump once at about the 6 week mark.

Ok that makes sense! Appreciate the feedback! My goal is to keep body fat the way it is and add quality lbs. anything that you do nutritionally that has worked for you with adding lean mass?

My nutrition plan is to be at maintenance for at least 3 days a week and the other 4 days be 500 calories over. Gonna keep my protein at 1.5 grams per lb and fat from .5grams to 1 gram per lb and adjust my carbs meet my caloric needs and how my body looks and feels.

Just generally clean calories at a surplus in my opinion. Maybe try 250cals over. It'll be slower gains but they should be clean.

Hey Everyone just wanted to get everyone's opinion on an upcoming contest prep cycle. The first half of the cycle goal is lean mass. My plan is test cyp 300-500mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk, EQ 800mg/wk, Tbol 50-60mg/day for 6 weeks.
Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5mg e3d
Sr9009 30mg/day
Gw 20mg/day.
Animal pak muti vitamins
I am 42 years young, 5'10 morning weight is 216.5lbs, body fat is 8.9% taken with caliper. I appreciate any advice or criticism that this great team could give me. Thank you in advance for any help and input.

i like it brother... everything looks really nice here.. keep your test at 300 mg and deca 250-300 here's how i would run it with the assumption your on trt and need no pct...

1-16 test cyp 300 mg week
1-16 eq 800mg week
1-16 deca 250-300 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

it should be a best of a cycle...

i like it brother... everything looks really nice here.. keep your test at 300 mg and deca 250-300 here's how i would run it with the assumption your on trt and need no pct...

1-16 test cyp 300 mg week
1-16 eq 800mg week
1-16 deca 250-300 mg week
1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
1-16 caber .5 mg e3d1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

it should be a best of a cycle...
That's bro!!! Appreciate your feedback.

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5mg e3d
Sr9009 30mg/day
Gw 20mg/day.
Animal pak muti vitamins

If I remember correctly you ran this cycle by drb, but it is only half the cycle you intend to do.He told me about a cycle that was going to change mid course and he seemed ok with it. I might be mistaken, but how long is this test/deca cycle and then how long is the total cycle.

If I remember correctly you ran this cycle by drb, but it is only half the cycle you intend to do.He told me about a cycle that was going to change mid course and he seemed ok with it. I might be mistaken, but how long is this test/deca cycle and then how long is the total cycle.

Yes sir I did run it by DrB. Total cycle length is 24 weeks. Test/deca will be 12 weeks when I will switch to test prop@100mg eod, EQ 800mg/week, tren ace 75mg eod weeks 17-24, masteron prop 200mg eod, winstrol 50mg/day.

The winstrol will start week 19-25. Plan to do TUDCA weeks prior to winstrol and 4 weeks after winstrol. Also plan to run cell cycle assist, fish oil, animal pak, GW and sr9009. Caber .5mg e3d with tren.

When he first told me about it I didn't agree with him and was surprized that he told you good to go. I was going to do something similar years ago and he jumped my azz.I have always wanted to do this type of cycle but never did. Let us know how it goes and keep us posted. Some pics if you cani

When he first told me about it I didn't agree with him and was surprized that he told you good to go. I was going to do something similar years ago and he jumped my azz.I have always wanted to do this type of cycle but never did. Let us know how it goes and keep us posted. Some pics if you cani

What do you think of the whole layout? Too much? I will post pics and keep you updated with progress!

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
Caber .5mg e3d
Sr9009 30mg/day
Gw 20mg/day.
Animal pak muti vitamins

I like the cycle quite a bit myself, and this is very similar to my own winter cycle that I had absolutely incredible results with. The only difference is I did run my test higher at 900mg and Deca was 500mg. That's not going to be for everyone, but I am an anomaly with test. I run it higher than most people, I get no sides, and my body loves it.

I think your plan is a good one,mand your doses look excellent to me. I love test, Deca, and EQ and will be repeating it next winter myself

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I like the cycle quite a bit myself, and this is very similar to my own winter cycle that I had absolutely incredible results with. The only difference is I did run my test higher at 900mg and Deca was 500mg. That's not going to be for everyone, but I am an anomaly with test. I run it higher than most people, I get no sides, and my body loves it.

I think your plan is a good one,mand your doses look excellent to me. I love test, Deca, and EQ and will be repeating it next winter myself

Thank brother!! Any suggestions for nutrition during the first 12 weeks as will be trying to add only quality size! My plan is to eat 1.5 grams of protein per lb, .5-1 gram of fat per lb and eat enough carbs to reach my maintainence calories 3 days a week and the other 4 days bump to 500 calories above maintainence. I am very disciplined with my nutrition and all foods will be of good quality!

What do you think of the whole layout? Too much? I will post pics and keep you updated with progress!

Oh bro...I love it. I am just surprised that drb liked it. It is a cycle that I always wanted to do. I have time...I will do one something like it one day.

Oh bro...I love it. I am just surprised that drb liked it. It is a cycle that I always wanted to do. I have time...I will do one something like it one day.

Thanks bro!! Any suggestion with the nutrition lay out I have just posted?

Thank brother!! Any suggestions for nutrition during the first 12 weeks as will be trying to add only quality size! My plan is to eat 1.5 grams of protein per lb, .5-1 gram of fat per lb and eat enough carbs to reach my maintainence calories 3 days a week and the other 4 days bump to 500 calories above maintainence. I am very disciplined with my nutrition and all foods will be of good quality!

I think that is absolutely perfect. It's also almost identical to the approach I had during my winter run, which ironically is the same cycle like I said in my last post.

I ate above maintenance on 4 days per week,my hole 3 days per week were at around maintenance. I made some awesome gains on it that were very lean. I think that strategy will suit you very well. I know it did for me

Top Bottom