domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming cycle

Upcoming cycle

Hey Everyone just wanted to get everyone's opinion on an upcoming contest prep cycle. The first half of the cycle goal is lean mass. My plan is test cyp 300-500mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk, EQ 800mg/wk, Tbol 50-60mg/day for 6 weeks.
    Aromasin 12.5mg eod
    Caber .5mg e3d
    Sr9009 30mg/day
    Gw 20mg/day.
    CEL cycle assist weeks 1-6
    TUDCA weeks 1-12. Watched Dylan's video and jake post about TUDCA
    Animal pak muti vitamins
    Fish oil 4 gel caps a day
    I am 42 years young, 5'10 morning weight is 216.5lbs, body fat is 8.9% taken with caliper. I appreciate any advice or criticism that this great team could give me. Thank you in advance for any help and input.

Looks pretty good man. I like it. I'm going to do something similar soon only with dbol. I can't see anything I would change honesty. Haven't decided on your test dose yet?

Ask me about Phurious Pharma!
    Use code 'JS5' for 5% off any order!
    Order at [email protected]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    Looks pretty good man. I like it. I'm going to do something similar soon only with dbol. I can't see anything I would change honesty. Haven't decided on your test dose yet?

Gonna start at 300mg and see how it goes with other compounds and increase every 2 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    Gonna start at 300mg and see how it goes with other compounds and increase every 2 weeks.
    I personally wouldn't increase dosage more than once in 12 weeks because it's going to take a bit for each bump in dosage to peak. Just my opinion though. I would bump once at about the 6 week mark.

Quote Originally Posted by JackSteel View Post
    I personally wouldn't increase dosage more than once in 12 weeks because it's going to take a bit for each bump in dosage to peak. Just my opinion though. I would bump once at about the 6 week mark.
    Ok that makes sense! Appreciate the feedback! My goal is to keep body fat the way it is and add quality lbs. anything that you do nutritionally that has worked for you with adding lean mass?

My nutrition plan is to be at maintenance for at least 3 days a week and the other 4 days be 500 calories over. Gonna keep my protein at 1.5 grams per lb and fat from .5grams to 1 gram per lb and adjust my carbs meet my caloric needs and how my body looks and feels.

Just generally clean calories at a surplus in my opinion. Maybe try 250cals over. It'll be slower gains but they should be clean.

Hey Everyone just wanted to get everyone's opinion on an upcoming contest prep cycle. The first half of the cycle goal is lean mass. My plan is test cyp 300-500mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk, EQ 800mg/wk, Tbol 50-60mg/day for 6 weeks.
    Aromasin 12.5mg eod
    Caber .5mg e3d
    Sr9009 30mg/day
    Gw 20mg/day.
    Animal pak muti vitamins
    I am 42 years young, 5'10 morning weight is 216.5lbs, body fat is 8.9% taken with caliper. I appreciate any advice or criticism that this great team could give me. Thank you in advance for any help and input.
    i like it brother... everything looks really nice here.. keep your test at 300 mg and deca 250-300 here's how i would run it with the assumption your on trt and need no pct...

1-16 test cyp 300 mg week
    1-16 eq 800mg week
    1-16 deca 250-300 mg week
    1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
    1-16 caber .5 mg e3d1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

it should be a best of a cycle...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i like it brother... everything looks really nice here.. keep your test at 300 mg and deca 250-300 here's how i would run it with the assumption your on trt and need no pct...

1-16 test cyp 300 mg week
    1-16 eq 800mg week
    1-16 deca 250-300 mg week
    1-16 aromasin 12.5 mg every other day
    1-16 caber .5 mg e3d1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
    1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…

it should be a best of a cycle...
    That's bro!!! Appreciate your feedback.

Aromasin 12.5mg eod
    Caber .5mg e3d
    Sr9009 30mg/day
    Gw 20mg/day.
    Animal pak muti vitamins
    If I remember correctly you ran this cycle by drb, but it is only half the cycle you intend to do.He told me about a cycle that was going to change mid course and he seemed ok with it. I might be mistaken, but how long is this test/deca cycle and then how long is the total cycle.