napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Unusual Stack Advice

Oldmanchill

Hi
I have been stuck behind my desk for some time but now I'm FREE ya !! I've put on some weight in that time and have started training again. I would like to lose the fat that I have put on so I was thinking of Stacking MK 2866, SR 9009 with Rad 140. I also have LGD-4033, MK-677 would I stack either of these with the stack ??
I have tried S4 and GW before but I'd prefer to use the RAD instead S4.

Any advice would be great thanks.

Regards Oldmanchill

MK-677 can go great with that stack. Just keep in mind that MK-677 needs ran long term for 6-12 months for full benefit. Where are your SARMS from? Quality is key as well. Sarmsx is as good as it gets

have you used sarms before? where did you get them from? mk677 especially is scary considering its faked everywhere... let me know

I'm In AUS and purchased from Australian Supplier, I did a lot of research on different suppliers and the company I used seem legitimate but now you got me worried. I did get some S4 from them and had the vision sides that's why I'm a bit nervous about using S4.

I'm In AUS and purchased from Australian Supplier, I did a lot of research on different suppliers and the company I used seem legitimate but now you got me worried. I did get some S4 from them and had the vision sides that's why I'm a bit nervous about using S4. And I opened A MK 677 and it only lasted 21 days !
But to answer your question Dylan yes I have used Sarms before with some great success. But because of recent work commitments I have put on say 6kg and I would like to burn that off, I haven't purchased MK 2866, SR 9009 or Rad 140 yet and would be very happy to purchase from Sarmsx (do they deliver to AUS and how do they get past customs).
I have read that the MK 2866 can be slightly suppressive and that's why I was wanting to add the RAD 140 to the mix am I on the right path ? And will the MK 677 help or hinder in fat loss?

Once again thanks for any advice you can give me

I'm In AUS and purchased from Australian Supplier, I did a lot of research on different suppliers and the company I used seem legitimate but now you got me worried. I did get some S4 from them and had the vision sides that's why I'm a bit nervous about using S4. And I opened A MK 677 and it only lasted 21 days !
But to answer your question Dylan yes I have used Sarms before with some great success. But because of recent work commitments I have put on say 6kg and I would like to burn that off, I haven't purchased MK 2866, SR 9009 or Rad 140 yet and would be very happy to purchase from Sarmsx (do they deliver to AUS and how do they get past customs).
I have read that the MK 2866 can be slightly suppressive and that's why I was wanting to add the RAD 140 to the mix am I on the right path ? And will the MK 677 help or hinder in fat loss?

Once again thanks for any advice you can give me
hey brother... YES sarmsx ships to australia on a daily basis with no problems whatsoever... also, mk677 is excellent for fat loss... ALL the studies done on it and there are PLENTY, show it to highly accelerate fat loss... rad140 is suppressive but none of these are highly suppressive at all... you are worried about something you should not be... let me make it very easy for you here... i'll lay it all out for you ... i would definitely consider adding mk677 here... keep in mind that mk677 needs to be ran for a minimum of 6 months continuously without cycling off… also, 677 is faked everywhere due to the extremely high cost of production… www.sarmsx.com has pure mk677… the very best you can find…

here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

https://www.sarmsx.com/nutrobal-mk-677

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

That's a great protocol Dylan gave you bud. It will treat you very well. Let us know if you have any other questions

Thanks very much Dylan & Rick you answered everything I needed to know, especially with the MK 677 continuing through pct. Is there another product I can use instead of the GW for the pct ? As most Australian men my age 53, I suffer from the occasional skin cancers that are frozen off every year after checks and I am a bit nervous about whether the GW would accelerate these.
Probably worried about nothing or am I ?

Once again thanks for the Layout Dylan. I will keep you posted on how I go as the cycle progresses. I might put some before pics up on here but I don't wanna break screens or scare anyone !!

Regards Oldmanchill.

Top Bottom