napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Unreal

Haha I've followed his instagram till shit went downhill and he got off all social media. He even posted about being filmed for something so I'm assuming it was this. Only good thing about him is that he keeps it real, other than that he's not even fully developed at all to be messing with this stuff

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Yea, I saw him awhile back when Boston was endorsing him but the BBC just did this short documentary on him. I'm serious in disbelief ever time I see this kid.

Same here, seen his ass hangin with dumb ass BL whom im sure was his great influence in believing AAS at 15 was a good idea.. This shit really grinds my gears, i cant stand it

Haha I've followed his instagram till shit went downhill and he got off all social media. He even posted about being filmed for something so I'm assuming it was this. Only good thing about him is that he keeps it real, other than that he's not even fully developed at all to be messing with this stuff

Exactly, the kid just started puberty and he looks 22. I don't think he honestly knows the real ripple effects he has set himself up for later in life.

Think about this. What did you guys think about at the age of 15? I'm sure it was girls and sex. That right there means testosterone is kicking full blast. I never had anything set in my mind on what I wanted to do in life. He has no idea what he's doing. He only believes in how he looks now

Think about this. What did you guys think about at the age of 15? I'm sure it was girls and sex. That right there means testosterone is kicking full blast. I never had anything set in my mind on what I wanted to do in life. He has no idea what he's doing. He only believes in how he looks now

Absolutely right. Hell I'm 30 and still don't know what the fuck I'm doing. This kid could be a homeless, vegan street musician by the time he's 30. So much shit changes so rapidly between 15 and 30. He's going to have major regrets in the next decade.

Absolutely right. Hell I'm 30 and still don't know what the fuck I'm doing. This kid could be a homeless, vegan street musician by the time he's 30. So much shit changes so rapidly between 15 and 30. He's going to have major regrets in the next decade.
Exactly. I love lifting but I was on and off but the past 5 years I fell in love and been consistently going. There are many changes in life. He doesn't even know it because at 15 there are no worries in the world. Now once he's kicked out of his house, he wouldn't even have money to support his cycles.

My son is a year younger than him and I couldn't imagine him doing this!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount

Sad part is that kids like this will only inspire more kids to do the same dumb shit. That's the part that pisses me off the most about the whole thing

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

My son is a year younger than him and I couldn't imagine him doing this!!

Phurious Pharma Representative
PM me for a price list or any questions and use promo code BB5 for 5% discount
I know exactly what you mean. When I was younger and into drinking and doing pot I remember saying all the time, "when I get older and have kids I'll be drinking and smoking weed with my kids all the time, I don't see the big deal why parents aren't cool about it." Well, I'm 30 now and my son is 2 and I couldn't fathom letting him drink or smoke pot as a teenager or do aas. It's amazing how your mentality changes as you mature and it's even crazier that they're parents out there who haven't matured and they allow their teenage kids to do things like this.

Top Bottom