napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

United States and Canada isarms members

44YOGearHead

I'm looking at all the weird names and things and am just curious who here is in the upper North American continent.

Home of the 2018 NBA champs cleveland cavaliers

I think I just puked in my mouth a little... GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!!! Bay Area Elite, Oakland Raiders, Oakland Athletics and Oakland Grizzlies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I just puked in my mouth a little... GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS!!!! Bay Area Elite, Oakland Raiders, Oakland Athletics and Oakland Grizzlies.

Not this year buddy. We can discuss a friendly wager around next may/june

Not this year buddy. We can discuss a friendly wager around next may/june

My idea of friendly is $100 and when finals come around we will be talking. Only I'll be the one laughing when it's all said and done. Cleveland got lucky that whats his face broke his ankle last night, otherwise Boston would've been possibly ready for an upset come playoffs. We lost by one point last night learning capabilities, so game one to us, actually the first 4 are like drills. Bron Bron is like his hairline... falling back and in decline.

My idea of friendly is $100 and when finals come around we will be talking. Only I'll be the one laughing when it's all said and done. Cleveland got lucky that whats his face broke his ankle last night, otherwise Boston would've been possibly ready for an upset come playoffs. We lost by one point last night learning capabilities, so game one to us, actually the first 4 are like drills. Bron Bron is like his hairline... falling back and in decline.

We shall see my man....

44 you know you are one of my close friends but this year, im SORRY, i love you but IM SORRY, Golden State is going to have to come face to face with the ONE GUY who has more motivation to beat them than ANYONE and that is Westrbook and that team in OKC is FUCKING LOADED to the point where they are the only team i think can compete with Golden State and I just think with the way Westbrook is and Paul George being the pickup of the summer, they are going to take them... I think it will likely be one of the best series' of all time... I have to go with them this year... It doesn't hurt Ive been a Supersonics fight my entire life and then obviously when they moved, I went with them them but with George and Roberson being as good as they are on defense and Melo still being one of the best pure scorers in the league (and perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part) I think they are the ONE team that can beat them... I know Houston won last night but lets face facts, once again, when Green is out, so goes Golden State... He's too important EMOTIONALLY to that team beyond his physical abilities... They need him to win, period... Its going to be one of the best nba seasons ever though and anyone that does not realize that we are witnessing one of the best dynasties watching Golden State, does not know basketball, but even a dynasty team has to lose at some point... We will see but you my man, have one damn good season to look forward to...

44 you know you are one of my close friends but this year, im SORRY, i love you but IM SORRY, Golden State is going to have to come face to face with the ONE GUY who has more motivation to beat them than ANYONE and that is Westrbook and that team in OKC is FUCKING LOADED to the point where they are the only team i think can compete with Golden State and I just think with the way Westbrook is and Paul George being the pickup of the summer, they are going to take them... I think it will likely be one of the best series' of all time... I have to go with them this year... It doesn't hurt Ive been a Supersonics fight my entire life and then obviously when they moved, I went with them them but with George and Roberson being as good as they are on defense and Melo still being one of the best pure scorers in the league (and perhaps this is wishful thinking on my part) I think they are the ONE team that can beat them... I know Houston won last night but lets face facts, once again, when Green is out, so goes Golden State... He's too important EMOTIONALLY to that team beyond his physical abilities... They need him to win, period... Its going to be one of the best nba seasons ever though and anyone that does not realize that we are witnessing one of the best dynasties watching Golden State, does not know basketball, but even a dynasty team has to lose at some point... We will see but you my man, have one damn good season to look forward to...

Westbrook... I gotta see if he can actually pass the ball, or if George and Carmello are just there to run up and down the court not dribbling lol... I smell another hundo come Western Conference Finals maybe Dylan...we've got us a interesting season ahead for sure.

Somebody let Cleveland know West and Best rhyme for a reason... Bron Bron just needs to keep his mommy away from the locker room, the press, well public establishments and retail stores.

Westbrook... I gotta see if he can actually pass the ball, or if George and Carmello are just there to run up and down the court not dribbling lol... I smell another hundo come Western Conference Finals maybe Dylan...we've got us a interesting season ahead for sure.

Somebody let Cleveland know West and Best rhyme for a reason... Bron Bron just needs to keep his mommy away from the locker room, the press, well public establishments and retail stores.
the east is definitely challenged and even more now with that nasty hayward injury... i like the wizards and milwaukee in a few years is going to be extremely tough but the west has it all... the top 5 in the west are all fucking sweet... golden state, okc, houston, san antonio, minnesota and denver really has a nice team and i think more people need to realize that anthony davis and demarcus cousins on the same fucking team is ridiculous and they will play well together this year... its going to be one of the best seasons we have ever seen

Top Bottom