napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Unhappy libido

!HappyMuscles!

HappyMuscles is unhappy to have erectile problems. The thing is that he has ran a cycle of winstrol, sustanon and anavar. The cycle was 10 weeks, and happymuscles were too happy to think about running a PCT. So when problems started, I began to take HCG - 4000 IU's, and added there some clomid and Nolva. Also, used some proviron. But accroding to blood work my estrogen is way too high, and I am having some serious issues with libido and ED.

It has been two months since I already stopped HCG, and kept taking nolva with clomid. But now apart from ED and libido issues, it seems like I am having gyno cause my nipples are a bit big, and sometimes a drop of some liquied comes out of them.

So now I don't know what to do. Please, help me.

First of all, it is a terrible idea to use HCG, as it will cause suppression and gyno. It is an extract from pregnant female urine, which can cause an increase in estrogen levels. hence the problems you are experiencing at the moment. What's more, your PCT was too weak, which is why your body could not recovery properly. I suggest you run the perfect PCT protocol to make sure you are completely recovered, and stay away from HCG. The perfect PCT would look like this: Clomid, Nolvadex, HCGenerate ES, N2Guard, and most probably you will also need Aromasin.

Top Bottom