napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Unfortunate News

socalnative22

So I just found out this morning my company was awarded an overseas contract. I have been selected to get the project going starting April 1sr. Great news for work, unfortunate for my cycle. I just did my first PIN for the 3rd week of my Test E 250mg cycle yesterday morning. My question is, what sort of PCT should I run? I have all the forum recommended PCT products on hand. Any advice is appreciated.

In my humble opinion you have not gone long enough down the rabbit hole to really require a PCT. Your balls are still there right? You could perhaps use a long lasting ester to keep you on cycle for the duration of the trip. Much more important, find the time to workout while abroad.

Yes. Little to no atrophy has occurred. Balls have had a little ache the last couple of days. Working out while overseas wont be a problem. Will definitely find a gym near my hotel. I will be gone for 3 to 4 weeks. So long ester wont do the trick.

i would just low dose clomid to be safe... 4 weeks and that should be all you need... you may not even need that but i would just do it as a precaution

i would just low dose clomid to be safe... 4 weeks and that should be all you need... you may not even need that but i would just do it as a precaution

Sounds good. Thanks Dylan. Hopefully once this project is up and running I can come back and actually get this 1st cycle under my belt.

What country are you going to? You could be in luck. Many countries have over the counter test, deca, proviron, primo.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Iwannagofaster:
"What country are you going to? You could be in luck. Many countries have over the counter test, deca, proviron, primo."

I agree, last summer I went to Thailand for six weeks and I can assure you I was firing in all cylinders. Just walk into any pharmacy!

Memories.jpg

los.jpg

I am going to Chile. Can probably find something down there just dont want to get from a shit source.

Should I wait the full 2 weeks to start the clomid as if I did the whole cycle?

In Chile I'm pretty sure Testosterone is legal. Look for Bayer Testoviron and MSD Deca. They are in every country in South America that I've been to. Almost every pharmacy will have them and they are always legit in my experience. It's not like Mexico where they prey on Gringos with fake gear. You will also find Nationally made test p and likely a global branded Sustanon that will be good also.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Thank you. Due to only being a 1 pin into my 3rd week I am just going to postpone until I'm back and know I will be for 6 months. Just not worth the risk if I dont get legit stuff.

Will just run the clomid for 3 to 4 weeks at a low dose. Thinking 25mg a day. Unless the vets on here think i should adjust that dose. Also, when should the clomid be started at 2 weeks post last pin?

That’s perfect. I think I would wait till I got back too just to make sure my gear was legit. You might be able to perform some cross referencing and check the serial numbers on any oil you purchase if you do decide to go that route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom