napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Underdosed or bunk or normal?

AsapSlim

Hey I have some s4 andarine from sarmsx, this is my second order by the way. I remember each bottle having some particles (compound) floating around in it but this batch I just received today my s4 has very little particles floating in it and I'm not very confident in its potency. Does anyone know what legit liquid s4 should look like?

Hey I have some s4 andarine from sarmsx, this is my second order by the way. I remember each bottle having some particles (compound) floating around in it but this batch I just received today my s4 has very little particles floating in it and I'm not very confident in its potency. Does anyone know what legit liquid s4 should look like?

I am on S4 from SARMSx right now maybe 6 weeks in and it is defo legit, vision tints the whole bit as for the liquid itself there are barely ANY particles and the liquid is green. I don't think the visible particle content is a gauge for how potent or non potent a SARM is IMO

Thanks guys! Im in my 5 week of andarine and cardarine, im currently running 75mg in hopes to see max results. I know 100mg is the sweet spot but im working my way up. Im not going to get it tested, im just going to see how bad the sides get and gauge it from there.

Some of the liquids will have dissolved particles and some will not. There is variance in that, and it has nothing to do with potency. It has more to do with how recent the batch was made to my understanding. You can't gauge the potency by looking at the liquid, and if you got it from sarmsx you are good to go bud

Most people are pleased when there are no particles lol. That just means they're dissolved bro. You really don't want particles ideally.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

My first empty bottle of LGD had partials left inside because it was cloudy AF
I just had to shake it up every time before use but once it was finished it left gainz in the bottle :( Haha

My first empty bottle of LGD had partials left inside because it was cloudy AF
I just had to shake it up every time before use but once it was finished it left gainz in the bottle :( Haha

I stick my tongue in it like an aardvark after ants and get all dem gainzzz

Top Bottom