napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Unbelievable Veal Dinner Last Night... One Healthy version and one butter sauce version...

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
Unbelievable Veal Dinner Last Night... One Healthy version and one butter sauce version...

When I was at the store the other day I came across some of the best looking veal scallopini I have ever seen. It is nearly $20 a lb. so it is very expensive however it is a delicacy... When really checking the macros I was amazed on what I had been missing... 4 oz. of veal is 120 calories, 1.5 grams of fat, 1 gram of saturated, NO sodium, NO carbs, and 24 grams of protein... This is RAZOR thin and PRIME cuts. You have to be EXTREMELY careful to not overcook... On the stove top it literally cooks in less than five minutes... I told my fiance we would have some for dinner after I got home from... I made two versions of this... I basically made a veal picatta sauce from scratch for her... Basically, there are three types of restaurant style veal... Veal parmesan, marsala and picatta... Picatta is a butter and lemon sauce with capers and seasoning... We have a fresh lemon and lime tree in my back yard so the lemon juice is unreal... I seasoned with parsley and garlic powder... Mine is the first one below without the butter sauce as its lemon and lime only... My fiances is the lemon butter sauce as pictured in the second one... This was AMAZING... I enjoyed this meal SO MUCH I can't begin to tell you... I cooked it to perfection... It melted in your mouth like you cannot understand... See pics below...

The Lemon Only Sauce

2m5xo4z.jpg

The real picatta butter sauce

do9cnq.jpg

Re: Unbelievable Veal Dinner Last Night... One Healthy version and one butter sauce version...

Now that looks delicious Dylan! Top notch restaurant quality stuff right there my man! Very nice!

Re: Unbelievable Veal Dinner Last Night... One Healthy version and one butter sauce version...

RickRock said:
Now that looks delicious Dylan! Top notch restaurant quality stuff right there my man! Very nice!

I knew you would like this one... Brother, no lie, i enjoyed it for nearly an hour after I was done and although it was not a lot, it was damn good...

I love veal, but I haven't eaten it in forever since I was under the impression that the fat content was "too high"

This good news, I think there may be some of this in my near future!

EZ_E said:
I love veal, but I haven't eaten it in forever since I was under the impression that the fat content was "too high"

This good news, I think there may be some of this in my near future!

ground veal has extremely high fat content but you already know your boy eats absolutely nothing that has high fat content... these are medallions and they have next to none in them... you will LOVE these... very pricey but very worth it

DylanGemelli said:
very pricey but very worth it

Aaahhh… Money is over rated anyway! lol Why no pic of them cooked? Or am I just an idiot and they are cooked? :roll:

JM750 said:
DylanGemelli said:
very pricey but very worth it

Aaahhh… Money is over rated anyway! lol Why no pic of them cooked? Or am I just an idiot and they are cooked? :roll:

lollll uh they are cooked bro... LOL veal is VERY VERY delicate and if you slightly overcook it, its fucked... the medallions are literally paper thin bro so they appear a little red but trust me, they were cooked... and delicious!

Ill take the butter sauce version. Cause u know i love to eat

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Veal party at Dylans next week! Who's going?? Lol

Nice!!

changing my life around one day at a time!!

PHURIOUS said:
Ill take the butter sauce version. Cause u know i love to eat

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I would have been concerned if you picked anything else!! LOL

JM750 said:
Veal party at Dylans next week! Who's going?? Lol

Okay, no problem as long as it is B.Y.O.F.V

BRING YOUR OWN FUCKING VEAL!! LOLLL

Top Bottom