napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ukraine cycle trt

voloodams

Hi Dylan!

i`m from Ukraine, 23y old.
(I know it is early to start something, but i feel drop in my hormones
after ~21y and it shows on my bloodtests which i did regularly even when i did not use anything)
You are my mentor and teacher! Thank you for everything you gave me! I have wathced almost all your videos on 2 channels!
I want to meet you in person if i manage to go to US.If you dont mind ofc)

Please give me advise on this point:
I ran 10 weeks cycle (1st in my life):
Test P 50 mgs eod (i know it`s pretty low and TRT like dosages, but i want to know how my body react to it)
Also i used Cabergolin after 2 week 0.25 e3d because my prolactin always
in high ranges, but E2 was pretty low before that cycle. But after 2 weeks
i guess E2 build occured and i felt really shitty especially mentally.
That caused by high prolactin+high E2 i think and caber solved this problem
But then i took blood test in middle of cycle and found that my prolactin was 171pg/ml and after that i
understood that i didn`t follow your advice "YOU SHOULD NEVER RUN TEST WITHOUT AI INHIBITOR" (and i didn`t used it cause i thought it was too little test and short ester). I took hard lesson!
So i started aromasin 12.5 eod and felt awesome, dropped excess water and started losing fat with the same diet,
also i felt like i lose some strength but i didn`t care as i felt much better! And thanks again teacher!
I will follow everything you say after that))
After cycle i had 4w PCT using your protocol (Aromasin, Nolva, Clomid, Ostarine and Cardarine)

Now i`m planning to rest 8-10w and begin 2nd cycle if everything will be ok.
My bloodtests are on point, pre, ON, after, and always was even when i was not using hormones.
As my 2nd i want to use Test P and NPP along with Caber and Aromasin as AI.
What you suggest whould be the best dosages of test and npp?
Should i stay on 50mgs of Test Prop. eod which is 150-200/w and add 150-200 of NPP to that
and move slowly or it will be to weak and to little?
Or maybe it will be better to run 100mgs of test P eod which is 300-400/w and same NPP
or can i manage dosage other way like 3 times/w or something like that?
I hope you will help me to make it best way! Please helo me with the dosages, or it will be better
to use long esters. I preffer short cause recovery is faster and you dont wait 2w of ester clearence.
And again, thank you! Really appreciate everything you done! You are the man!

i would not advise you to use steroids if you paid me a million dollars.. yes, you can make your own choices but im certainly not contributing to someone ruining your life... listen man, i get THOUSANDS of questions per day and I have been doing this a long time and have seen it all... i think i know what happens to guys that use steroids your age and you know what, its never good, not at all... you are gong to learn a very very severe and lifelong lesson that i have a feeling you dont want to encounter... you are too young to be using ANYTHING bro... be smart, don't be a fool and learn the hard way…

Top Bottom