napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ughhhhhhh.... Oh Hell NO

44YOGearHead

Really? What the fuck is going on with people lately? You guys are gonna make me get banned on this forum if I see one more mother fucking delusional post where the OP or someone commenting is standing hip deep in straight up bullshit. Can we get some fucking honesty around here from folks? If you're that fucking retarded that you have to lie to yourself about things just shut the fuck up please. This ain't just about fucking claims of 10% bf, or some other bullshit claim I've seen on this bitch. It's a culmination of straight up bullshit we've all seen and let slide. Here's some prominent examples:

1. I'm a big guy. - Height don't count dumb ass.
2. 10% bf. - Umm huh.
3. Pressing 120 pound db's. - #youknowtheRest
4. You have a nice body too. - You ain't got ta lie Craig.
5. Looking jacked bro. - you forgot to say yet under developed.

Here's the mother fucking truth of it all. There's no harm in not commenting. If you feed the zoo animals cheeto's eventually they crave cheese flavored bullshit like compliments. I'm gonna say this once again... we are all works in progress ALL OF US. If you comment keep shit real or just shut the fuck up. I realize nobody wants to hear this, but I had to say it. I'm man enough to take a shut the fuck up, so feel free to say it IF I'm wrong

Bro I bite my tongue all fucking day long. I'd say mostly because I'm a rep and I feel I should be held to a higher standard but sometimes it just can't be helped. I hear what you're saying and it goes beyond what you've mentioned.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bro I bite my tongue all fucking day long. I'd say mostly because I'm a rep and I feel I should be held to a higher standard but sometimes it just can't be helped. I hear what you're saying and it goes beyond what you've mentioned.

Yeah as a rep I've told folks sometimes that hey man based on what you tell me you're fucking fat and don't need gear, but I'm no fucking expert. To me it's the guys mainly that assume they have it all together with a game plan. I'm just getting to the point where enough is enough and am just gonna not have shit to say to some of the bs because if I were honest it'd leave some pussies gaped open.

Really? What the fuck is going on with people lately? You guys are gonna make me get banned on this forum if I see one more mother fucking delusional post where the OP or someone commenting is standing hip deep in straight up bullshit. Can we get some fucking honesty around here from folks? If you're that fucking retarded that you have to lie to yourself about things just shut the fuck up please. This ain't just about fucking claims of 10% bf, or some other bullshit claim I've seen on this bitch. It's a culmination of straight up bullshit we've all seen and let slide. Here's some prominent examples:

1. I'm a big guy. - Height don't count dumb ass.
2. 10% bf. - Umm huh.
3. Pressing 120 pound db's. - #youknowtheRest
4. You have a nice body too. - You ain't got ta lie Craig.
5. Looking jacked bro. - you forgot to say yet under developed.

Here's the mother fucking truth of it all. There's no harm in not commenting. If you feed the zoo animals cheeto's eventually they crave cheese flavored bullshit like compliments. I'm gonna say this once again... we are all works in progress ALL OF US. If you comment keep shit real or just shut the fuck up. I realize nobody wants to hear this, but I had to say it. I'm man enough to take a shut the fuck up, so feel free to say it IF I'm wrong

#4... Great "Friday" reference, hahahaha!

you already know i have to bite my tongue often but then again, i dont hold back at times... people will NEVER learn if they are not told... i wish that many out there would come back and join the rest of us on the plane earth... i know that's a lot to ask with all the FUCKtardation out there but come on.. how can people be THIS fucking stupid

Oh I feel ya bro. I'm an easy going guy, but there's a ton of shit that pushes my buttons. I just have a lot of self control and keep a lot of my thoughts to myself. There's a lot of delusional prima Donna mother fuckers out there

I agree. I even hate when people give me compliments I know aren't totally genuine and I don't deserve. But I admit I do it sometimes too. I can appreciate 100% blunt honesty though.

Why you gotta blast me straight on number 1 brah.....I thought we were cooler than that
e2b28fa8de2d8eabfb74da99f5204c09.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Oh I feel ya bro. I'm an easy going guy, but there's a ton of shit that pushes my buttons. I just have a lot of self control and keep a lot of my thoughts to myself. There's a lot of delusional prima Donna mother fuckers out there

You probably have the most patience of any of us. I know when you start dropping the F bomb the post is really a train wreck.

you already know i have to bite my tongue often but then again, i dont hold back at times... people will NEVER learn if they are not told... i wish that many out there would come back and join the rest of us on the plane earth... i know that's a lot to ask with all the FUCKtardation out there but come on.. how can people be THIS fucking stupid

Ahhh remember the days running Beastradol and never in a million years running Deca or Winstrol and actually liking Anavar lol . That's where they are or worse . I'm so glad I stayed with you from forum to forum what you learned I learned hopefully they'll get there faster than we did .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still fairly new and have been ridiculed by the infamous 44 but I didn't let that stop me from hanging around and learning. Gotta have tough skin around here. But for real even I have noticed the amount of newbies that are in incredible shape body fat wise and don't have a clue about diet or training.

I'm still fairly new and have been ridiculed by the infamous 44 but I didn't let that stop me from hanging around and learning. Gotta have tough skin around here. But for real even I have noticed the amount of newbies that are in incredible shape body fat wise and don't have a clue about diet or training.

Sorry I'm a dick, but you lived. As for the plethora of competition ready IFBB pros here at peak condition... them Mushrooms must be the shit. Mario and Luigi got swole and cut.

Yeah as a rep I've told folks sometimes that hey man based on what you tell me you're fucking fat and don't need gear, but I'm no fucking expert. To me it's the guys mainly that assume they have it all together with a game plan. I'm just getting to the point where enough is enough and am just gonna not have shit to say to some of the bs because if I were honest it'd leave some pussies gaped open.
I guess we must pee sitting down for a while, then maybe , just maybe some us will have learned a lesson from all this !!!!

Top Bottom