napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

UFC announces Jones popped hot on a drug test

rockmfhudd

Cormier and Jones fight has been pulled from the card this weekend. WTF this is the 2nd fucking time for this fuckhead.

ah well I was excited and I guess I still am to watch the fights meisha tate is hot and I wanna see that knuckle spread out a little bit. lol they may find someone last minute for cormier to fight but I want to see bones get his ass beat he is a great fighter but is so full of himself

My family and the Cormiers are really close. I went to school and wrestled with that boy. Last night was a heartbreaking night. He's devastated and so is his family. This fight meant almost as much to him as his family.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Are u serious. What a fuck tard. And i was gonna watch that this weekend

PHURIOUS

Unless he can make a very good appeal, he will most likely receive a 2 year ban. 6months at the shortest. I'm upset, but not surprised. Even before the arrest and suspension, there was always a long space between jons fights. He would always pass the piss tests, but his test levels were always suspiciously low, for a man of his age and body, especially his 182 tests.

However, Jones and his camp both have already cited that it is not a ped violation, but an IV use violation. Fighters cannot use an IV at all. People use IVs to dope, or simply to leave plastic metabolites in the blood, covering up any banned substances. There is to be a press conference tonight, stating what was found in his blood, and what his excuse is.

Unless he can make a very good appeal, he will most likely receive a 2 year ban. 6months at the shortest. I'm upset, but not surprised. Even before the arrest and suspension, there was always a long space between jons fights. He would always pass the piss tests, but his test levels were always suspiciously low, for a man of his age and body, especially his 182 tests.

However, Jones and his camp both have already cited that it is not a ped violation, but an IV use violation. Fighters cannot use an IV at all. People use IVs to dope, or simply to leave plastic metabolites in the blood, covering up any banned substances. There is to be a press conference tonight, stating what was found in his blood, and what his excuse is.

pretty retarded to use any drug when you know you are going to be tested, anyone that does use a drug and knows they are going to be tested in the near future is playing with fire and deserves the punishment imo

pretty retarded to use any drug when you know you are going to be tested, anyone that does use a drug and knows they are going to be tested in the near future is playing with fire and deserves the punishment imo
I agree. Stupidity of any level is deserving of punishment. There is a life and health factor to these fights. Back when I competed, everyone was on gear, and so was I, no one really got tested unless it was a main event. When I started to notice an abundance of true athletes, not just tough fighters, this is when I retired. I did not want to fight a clean guy if I was geared up. It's unfair on several levels. Those guys have to work harder to get where they are, I'm not gonna take that from them. I also realized that if I couldn't compete clean, I shouldn't be competing at all.

U obviously know more but I've been hearing alot of people say peds. Reason being because they are all saying the amount of weight he's put on. I dunno just what I heard

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

U obviously know more but I've been hearing alot of people say peds. Reason being because they are all saying the amount of weight he's put on. I dunno just what I heard

USADA always puts out any violation as a PED violation. BJ Penn recently got suspended for rehydrating with an IV. USADA released the news, citing it as a ped violation. I've always suspected him of using peds, but the word from his camp is that he's blaming it on IV rehydration, which I still won't believe. We'll know by bedtime tonight.

USADA always puts out any violation as a PED violation. BJ Penn recently got suspended for rehydrating with an IV. USADA released the news, citing it as a ped violation. I've always suspected him of using peds, but the word from his camp is that he's blaming it on IV rehydration, which I still won't believe. We'll know by bedtime tonight.

Ahh gotcha. Thanks for the info man. Guess we will wait.

Ahh gotcha. Thanks for the info man. Guess we will wait.

They even have caffeine restrictions. I can't remember who it was, but they had a guy piss 5 minutes before his walkout. His caffeine levels were super high. He got flagged with a ped violation and fine.

They even have caffeine restrictions. I can't remember who it was, but they had a guy piss 5 minutes before his walkout. His caffeine levels were super high. He got flagged with a ped violation and fine.

Damn wtf!? Guess no coke and a smile lol

Top Bottom