napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Typical new guy post

Flanex

Hey iSarms folks!I just signed up a few days ago.I had a problem signing in on my desktop this morning,but got it all fixed thanks to SDKing & your message board on Tapatalk.
I'm 47 years old.5'8" 185#.I've been working out my whole life,with time off for injuries,surgeries & recovery.I had shoulder surgery in 6/2013 & after 6mo recovery,I've been hitting the weights.I'm feeling great even though I tore my other rotator cuff shortly after.I'm just kind of babying my shoulders but I'm killing it on the rest of my muscle groups.I can still work my front & rear delts,just not the sides.I have a pretty messed up lower back too.L4,L5,S1 herniations.

I'll be starting my first ever SARMs cycle this coming May,after I get my blood work done.I'm on TRT.Have been since I was 40.I'm hoping this stack will help (maybe even heal) with my injuries

I'll be doing it for 12 weeks

Andarine - 25mg x2 a day (5 on 2 off if I get vision sides)
Cardarine - 20mg - one dose in the morning
Ostarine - 25mg - one dose in the morning

I got all my stuff at Sarmsx.I even threw in a bottle of that LiquiCia out of plain curiosity.LOL

Great forum you have here.Nice to meet you all & thanks for having me.

Hey iSarms folks!I just signed up a few days ago.I had a problem signing in on my desktop this morning,but got it all fixed thanks to SDKing & your message board on Tapatalk.
I'm 47 years old.5'8" 185#.I've been working out my whole life,with time off for injuries,surgeries & recovery.I had shoulder surgery in 6/2013 & after 6mo recovery,I've been hitting the weights.I'm feeling great even though I tore my other rotator cuff shortly after.I'm just kind of babying my shoulders but I'm killing it on the rest of my muscle groups.I can still work my front & rear delts,just not the sides.I have a pretty messed up lower back too.L4,L5,S1 herniations.

I'll be starting my first ever SARMs cycle this coming May,after I get my blood work done.I'm on TRT.Have been since I was 40.I'm hoping this stack will help (maybe even heal) with my injuries

I got all my stuff at Sarmsx.I even threw in a bottle of that LiquiCia out of plain curiosity.LOL

excellent brother... you are going to love this stack... you should see tremendous results... im always here to help in any way i can so dont hesitate to let me know

excellent brother... you are going to love this stack... you should see tremendous results... im always here to help in any way i can so dont hesitate to let me know

Much thanks Dylan,I learned about SARMs from your You tube videos.You have a great presentation about them & are very thorough with everything.I must've watched 20 of them!LOL

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

Much thanks Dylan,I learned about SARMs from your You tube videos.You have a great presentation about them & are very thorough with everything.I must've watched 20 of them!LOL

Thanks for the welcomes everyone!

im happy they are helping you bro, thats what they are there for! there are plenty more coming and you always me here to ask questions to as well

im happy they are helping you bro, thats what they are there for! there are plenty more coming and you always me here to ask questions to as well

Thanks a lot brother!That means a lot to have your wealth of knowledge at my finger tips. :thumbup:

Awesome bro. You'll love the triple stack. It will compliment your TRT very well and treat you nicely. Keep us updated on what your thoughts are.

Welcome to our home here at isarms! We are glad to have you my friend

Not a typical new guy post at all... It was well thought out and put together . Thank you. Most first post are asking if they can run tren and massive amounts of aas for their first cycle. Your layout looks great , good luck !!!

LOL you might have a point.I'm just trying to keep it humble.Thanks for the welcome Jacfolly!

I forgot to add my supps.

I'm taking:

Flaxseed oil(cause I can't stand fish burps)
Vitamin D3 5000 Iu, 1 tablet
Vitamin E 100 Iu, 2 Softgels
Psyllium Husk 500mg Caps, 4 caps
L-Arginine Powder 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade, 2 tsp
BCAA's 10g
Micronized Creatine, 5 g
B12 1000 Mcg, 1 tablet
Vitamin C, 500 mg
Magnesium 800mg

I throw the L-Argine,Creatine & BCAA's into a blender with Isopure Zero Carb Creamy Vanilla - Whey Protein Powder, 1 scoop & unsweetened almond or coconut milk pre-workout.

Last edited:
Top Bottom