napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

types of Sarms

dmane

Hi Dylan
Mate I’m 35yrs old and 135kg looking to get back in the gym and lose body fat and build lean muscle mass, I have watched few of your videos and I appreciate the information provided.
What I find confusing is the different types of Sarms and which ones would be suitable for me, please if you can help me by recommending the products I should use.

Have you been training long enough to even start PED’s?not tryna be a douche just an actual question to ask yourself before

But besides that losing bodyfat and gaining muscle is a little more difficult to do then just gaining muscle or just losing fat. However it is possible just decent results for both nothing crazy.
I’d recommend
weeks 1-8
Ostarine
LGD OR RAD140

(Optional mk677 to aid with fat loss)

Then follow it with mini pct(only if needed) or if you get your blood work done and see no dramatic drop in testosterone then no pct needed at all

Last edited:
Have you been training long enough to even start PED’s?not tryna be a douche just an actual question to ask yourself before

But besides that losing bodyfat and gaining muscle is a little more difficult to do then just gaining muscle or just losing fat. However it is possible just decent results for both nothing crazy.
I’d recommend
weeks 1-8
Ostarine
LGD OR RAD140

(Optional mk677 to aid with fat loss)

Then follow it with mini pct(only if needed) or if you get your blood work done and see no dramatic drop in testosterone then no pct needed at all

did you happen to see high his weight is? you didnt offer him a good cutting stack as an option at all... hes pushing 300 lbs... clearly he needs to be cutting NOT using lgd, a bulking sarm... that literally makes no sense...

right now the main focus needs to be cutting... sarms allow you to retain muscle, even while eating in a deficit...

THE IDEAL cycle would be gw501516, s4 and sr9009, NOT lgd and really not mk2866 either...

you can get everything you need at esarms.com

Beware of fake SARMS. Be sure you are getting them from www.esarms.com , they are tried and true and tested by the best.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
—————————————————-
For all your SARMs needs:
adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Top Bottom