napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Type 2 diabetic product

JOJO562

This question is pretty much for Dylan lol

My dad is a type 2 diabetic. he's gotten blood work done and his test levels are pretty low. hes 49 yrs old and his test level was at 360. of course the Dr. told him it was perfect. but even he knows that its pretty low. He's not on board with taking TRT just yet and I was wondering if POST CT would be a good product for him to boost his test levels naturally. Also would this be even safe for him? he currently takes the insulin HUMALOG and LANTIS practically daily.

360 is well within range, and no respectable place would put him on trt.

tongkat ali works very well to boost test numbers. I was taking it before it became popular. I'm 61 and my test is at 600. I havent tried Dylans stuff yet, but I use a stuff called "status" from Bluestar Nutracuticals (sp?).

yes absolutely he can and should take it... post ct HAS tongkat ali in it already amongst many other LARGELY beneficial ingredients and it most certainly will not only help him but its EXTREMELY safe as well

yes absolutely he can and should take it... post ct HAS tongkat ali in it already amongst many other LARGELY beneficial ingredients and it most certainly will not only help him but its EXTREMELY safe as well

Thanks Dylan! appreciate your help as always!

Top Bottom