napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Tx terror sarms log

TX TERROR

Well as you guys may remember, Dylan and PE had arranged all those loggers for the new products. I was picked to run the MK-677 along with Testdude. Some glorious green PE bottles should be hitting my mailbox today in approximately two hours... Log begins now people...

Currently I am floating right above 280lbs. I am 6'1 23 years old. I was training more for bodybuilding but I have come to the quick realization that it is just not for me at this time. I WANNA BE STRONG!!!!! So that being said, I love bodybuilding and will continue to help some locals prep for shows and what not but I am back to strength sports which I feel is perfect for this log!

I came off a wicked cut so I lost so much strength I had before. I used to rip weight no problem but its been so frustrating getting back to that....
I am not on blast or anything. Ive been off for a couple months. Just 200mg of test on cruise that's it.

PR's now. 475 bench. 535 squat. 535 dead. I know..... it ain't shit lol. But I will be back I promise. Slow and steady. Don't need to snap my shit.... I was really just hypertrophy lifting for a good 6-8 months. Only one knee injury that was a set back in the last couple years too and that healed fairly quick I suppose.

Will be going back on cycle next month. I will be running test, dbol, MT, TBOL and deca... Possibly a deca mix.
Test 400mg ew 1-12/Deca 400mg ew 1-12/dbol 40mg 1-6/Injectable MT 1mg ED 1-2/TBOL 50mg ed 6-12
My goal is to hopefully push an even 600 on all lifts with maybe the exception of bench BEFORE starting this cycle. Bench could get to 500 or 525 that would be great. Might drop that tbol too. We will see. I may include that with the next run I do which I already have planned mostly and it will be nutty. Both cycles will fall in line with the use of MK-677 so it should be fun to see.

Sleep... well I dont sleep I feel like I am an insomniac. Constantly my mind is racing and I feel my sleep is real shitty quality. Always wake up dead tired.

Diet..... Lol lets not go there. Lets just say lately I will eat everything in site as it is. I keep it fairly clean now. Have a great knowledge base about diet in general. But the intense hunger I hear from others on MK-677 should be quite interesting. lol.v

I have some serious joint pain going on here and there too which is why I'm building my lifts slow and steady.

Excited to see what this will do. I am open minded and hope for the best. Testdude seems to be loving it. I will run it at 25mg ED and will run it for probably 6 months to a year. We will see.

I was always a SARMS hater at EVO but I am coming around... ;)

DAY 1
First Impressions.

So this is my first PE product I have received. I received 2 bottles of MK 677. Plastic bottles.

Liquid looks excellent. Not a single grain of powder out of suspension.

Shipping was great. Can't get much better. 1st of all I received it in 2 days. I'm in TX. Obviously.... lol all was bubble wrapped and everything.

Decided to do my first dose. Wanna try the PM dosing first. Some say am some say pm... just trying both. See what's best for me. Gonna be on this a long time after all....

Taste is so much better than what I had from sarms1 omg. Not even close to as bad lol. Like a shot of tequila is all. Not bad. Didn't even chase it with anything.

Today is a rest day so off to bed early.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

DAY 1
First Impressions.

So this is my first PE product I have received. I received 2 bottles of MK 677. Plastic bottles.

Shipping was great. Can't get much better. 1st of all I received it in 2 days. I'm in TX. Obviously.... lol all was bubble wrapped and everything.

Decided to do my first dose. Wanna try the PM dosing first. Some say am some say pm... just trying both. See what's best for me. Gonna be on this a long time after all....

Taste is so much better than what I had from sarms1 omg. Not even close to as bad lol. Like a shot of tequila is all. Not bad. Didn't even chase it with anything.

Great update bro. I'm really curious on your thoughts of this stuff, and what effects you notice from it. I'm really intrigued to give it a go myself very soon.

DAY 1
First Impressions.

Awesome! Let me know how you feel with the PM dosing. I feel so much less lethargic now that I switched over to AM dosing.

Tasted like grape vodka to me lol.

DAY 2

So I took my 25mg dose last night. I dont feel lethargic or anything. I feel like I wanna get shit done. lol.
I dont know how much is from that one little dose but I did notice I dreamed about some wierd stuff. I usually have pretty vivid dreams but it seemed different.
I didnt break my sleep either. Usually I get up at some point during the night.

I will say one thing is for sure. I did NOT want to get out of bed. I ended up laying back down after a shower with the dogs and almost fell asleep again wich is not to normal for me.

I woke up with a pretty intense hunger. Normally I will get up and be fine for an hour or so but I was starving for some reason this morning.

DAY 2

So I took my 25mg dose last night. I dont feel lethargic or anything. I feel like I wanna get shit done. lol.
I dont know how much is from that one little dose but I did notice I dreamed about some wierd stuff. I usually have pretty vivid dreams but it seemed different.

I will say one thing is for sure. I did NOT want to get out of bed. I ended up laying back down after a shower with the dogs and almost fell asleep again wich is not to normal for me.

I woke up with a pretty intense hunger. Normally I will get up and be fine for an hour or so but I was starving for some reason this morning.
Nice updates man. Definitely looking forward to hearing your thoughts since you're planning on running this for an extended period of time. The quality/ extra sleep you're getting now should be nice.

DAY 2

Sounds like my first day experience. Let's see if the lethargy hits on day 2 or 3. If not, count yourself fortunate :)

DAY 2

That stuff must work pretty fast if you are already experiencing the sleep and hunger benefits. That's pretty awesome man. I could see this being a HUGE benefit for those that have trouble getting all their calories in while bulking

That stuff must work pretty fast if you are already experiencing the sleep and hunger benefits. That's pretty awesome man. I could see this being a HUGE benefit for those that have trouble getting all their calories in while bulking

I felt the hunger on day 1, too. Pretty crazy stuff!

DAY 3

So a couple things....
The appetite I noticed at first wasn't to bad then I thought what I was actually eating.... even before bed I ate an entire Italian beef roast. Yup... 160g of protein as a bedtime snack....
I hit about 6500 calories yesterday. Typically I'm around 4500 or 5000.

So sleep last night was good. No crazy improvments. Pretty much on point with last night.

Here is the wierd thing. My hands and wrists are definitly swollen. Noticed this yesterday too but didn't think much of it. Guess I need to add in more potassium. Overall my muscles feel pretty full. Hands and wrists are unmistakably swollen though. Felt a little lethargic at the gym last night.

Just didn't feel like doing anything. I feel good today though.

DAY 3

So a couple things....
The appetite I noticed at first wasn't to bad then I thought what I was actually eating.... even before bed I ate an entire Italian beef roast. Yup... 160g of protein as a bedtime snack....
I hit about 6500 calories yesterday. Typically I'm around 4500 or 5000.

So sleep last night was good. No crazy improvments. Pretty much on point with last night.

Here is the wierd thing. My hands and wrists are definitly swollen. Noticed this yesterday too but didn't think much of it. Guess I need to add in more potassium. Overall my muscles feel pretty full. Hands and wrists are unmistakably swollen though. Felt a little lethargic at the gym last night.

Just didn't feel like doing anything. I feel good today though.

Damn bro! That's a lot of calories, and one hell of a "snack"

TXT, glad you asked if I saw your update regarding sleep apnea.. Thanks for updates dogg. I'm glad to hear you are sleeping well, and looking forward to hearing more about your sleeping patterns.

Subbed and following along my friend.

Top Bottom