napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX CHICK Transformation Challenge.

TX TERROR

Ok guys,

The girlfriend has won VIP access to a transformation challenge through our gym, Destination Dallas.

She will be doing a 12 week competition of who can make the best whole body transformation. Not just loose weight but who transforms the best.

Her competition just started the other day. They provided her with full access to training and meal plans through Destination Dallas. Some stuff from GASP and Better Bodies as well.

This challenge will be powered by the one and only Robolics Labs. She will be running Robo's anavar for this. 10mg a day. Robo has gear of legend and I'm sure his var will shine.

There will be pics up shortly and we will be updating with progress and everything as she makes her way closer to the 1st place finish and a $500 gasp and better bodies gift card.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May add a couple sarms in but we will see. She has ran sarms in the past but is really excited to go for anavar this time.

But about her.
She has been lifting for about 2 years now and she has made tremendous progress. Recently we both actually stopped working out really and we were focused on bigger things. She got the news about her challenge just the other day and just so happens everything we were dealing with has cleared and it's time to get back on track.

She trains mostly with weight. She is actually strong as hell. With this challenge she will be doing a lot more cardio and doing a lot more in the way of aesthetics.

She loaded up on junk food all she could the last week lol. Helped her add a few lbs at weigh in and boosted her measurements up. Now it's clean eating from here on out. Taken a while back around initial weigh in and stuff.
601738f431ea9f59d11256f20be698d2.jpg

Ok guys,

The girlfriend has won VIP access to a transformation challenge through our gym, Destination Dallas.

She will be doing a 12 week competition of who can make the best whole body transformation. Not just loose weight but who transforms the best.

Her competition just started the other day. They provided her with full access to training and meal plans through Destination Dallas. Some stuff from GASP and Better Bodies as well.

This challenge will be powered by the one and only Robolics Labs. She will be running Robo's anavar for this. 10mg a day. Robo has gear of legend and I'm sure his var will shine.

There will be pics up shortly and we will be updating with progress and everything as she makes her way closer to the 1st place finish and a $500 gasp and better bodies gift card.

Following bro

Good luck to her i'm sure she will do great with you helping her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Awesome! Good luck TX Chick. I'm right here with you for support.

Good luck to her and I wish her the best! She has a great guy in her corner to help, and I know she has a great drive and motivation to win this. I'll be following!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks guys. She's not gonna be on here a ton like I am but she will be lurking and she will be posting when she can. I will be getting a good portion of her updates up myself.

Good luck guys!!! I'm sure she will do very well with u buddy being there for her

From the International House of Pain

May add a couple sarms in but we will see. She has ran sarms in the past but is really excited to go for anavar this time.

But about her.
She has been lifting for about 2 years now and she has made tremendous progress. Recently we both actually stopped working out really and we were focused on bigger things. She got the news about her challenge just the other day and just so happens everything we were dealing with has cleared and it's time to get back on track.

She trains mostly with weight. She is actually strong as hell. With this challenge she will be doing a lot more cardio and doing a lot more in the way of aesthetics.

She loaded up on junk food all she could the last week lol. Helped her add a few lbs at weigh in and boosted her measurements up. Now it's clean eating from here on out. Taken a while back around initial weigh in and stuff.
601738f431ea9f59d11256f20be698d2.jpg

Good luck!!! It's going to be awesome to see the inspiring changes. [emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434][emoji1434]

lol ya TX TERROR calls her bro hahahaha by the way she did great on the triple stack last year, before the sr9009 and other goodies came out

Picture this, SR gave me veins on my traps!! [emoji12][emoji23]. I can't take pic now ahahahahah

And what other goodies?? Lol

Top Bottom