napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX Chick Sarms log.

TX TERROR

Hey guys.

As you know my lady is going to be running pure essence sarms. She will be doing a log starting today. 1st dose was this morning.

What is she using?
Pure essence S4 and GW.
Dosed 50mg S4 a day 25mg am 25mg pm.
GW 25mg pre workout.

How long?
to be determined.

I will be the main person updating this since I'm on here so much. Her work doesn't allow her to mess around on forums like mine does lol. She will be on here too though. She isn't as forum savvy.

I do not want a bunch of crazy shit on this thread. Dudes. Let my lady have her thread. I know I'm a thread pirate at times but let's keep this to what it is in fairness of her and pure essence.

Stats
Height 5'8 ish... she will clairify
Weight about 150lbs. Started from 180+lbs.

I will be structuring her diet and adding it up here and there. No specific macros on this one. No excess sugars. No excess carbs. Protein always 40% or higher

Training. She trains with me and does 20min cardio every night. Typical splits. I train pretty much power builder style now. Nice mix of the two sports. She tags along and focuses more on isolations.

Getting some pics up next. We will update this at minimum weekly. Probably mondays. Nice and structured. I gotta crop down pics and stuff plus work is busy so bare with me...

Supplements.
N2bm whey protein. Lol yes I said it. N2bm.... she also takes a little bit of Jak3d pre workout. that's it though. Nothing else.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

This is before she started any training or fitness related hobby at all.
12ae4ef6041036c753f019b07d6fcd29.jpg

And yes she has giant boobies.

I fail to see the issue with Giant boobies, but good for your girl hitting the gym, physical health is as important for females as males.

if she was or is 180 lbs she holds it very well. my ol lady just started the same stack has more energy so we shall see if she kicks it in to 5th gear or not. look forward to her posts any sides etc

Ya she's down to like 150 now inthink. She will confirm or correct all of this though. I'm just the messanger.

That's good to hear about the energy. My gf has an issue with energy levels lately. She's pretty lethargic but it relates to low iron I think

if she was or is 180 lbs she holds it very well. my ol lady just started the same stack has more energy so we shall see if she kicks it in to 5th gear or not. look forward to her posts any sides etc
How long is she running the gw and s4?

I will definitely be following this! I'm sure she will do awesome. She has the best sarms you can get, and a great coach in her corner, so I'm excited to see what this sarms cycle does for her! She has already made a great transformation and had some awesome progress. Looking forward to the updates.

If at all possible, I highly reco,mend she go 12 weeks on this. That will be the best, and she can get the most from it. Also have her keep an eye on the vision side effects as time goes on. Chickrock and some other females on here ran S4 at 50mg and had no problems, but everyone is different.

Nice. I'll be following along bud! She's made great progress so far. I'm sure she'll do great on this moving forward.

The bitching about the taste and how it's just the worst taste ever I fear is endless.... someone get me some ear plugs. Please....

The bitching about the taste and how it's just the worst taste ever I fear is endless.... someone get me some ear plugs. Please....

Lol, tell her to suck it up, and take it like a shot of gains!

I like to follow women's progress too cause eventually I will get my wife to turn to sarms to cut down some and get in the best health.

definitely will follow bud. hopefully she doesn't run into the problems i did although i never did find out if it was from the sarms or not.

Top Bottom