napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Twice a week

cristiinter

Hello everyone. I'm looking for some advice because I never done this before. I recently started a job that only allows me to train twice a week. I'm 23 5'7" 175lbs, bf around 14%. I've been working out for over 6 years. So, my question is how should my training should be divided on Saturday and Sunday? Also what is the best diet for this type of workout (i'm just trying to get very little mass, I'm concentrating more on strength and bf loss). I also experienced SARMS before (S4, LGD). Any imput is appreciated.

Last edited:
Upper/lower split is the only option imo. High protein and carbs at the weekends then high protein low cals Monday-Friday.

Intermittent fasting would be a good idea, checkout Rick Rock's IF thread.

Ha bro trading twice a week you def do not have to worry about gaining to much mass in all honesty your basically pissing in the wind with that training schedule but hey work is def more important then gains

I would join a gym that's nationwide. You should be able to find a gym somewhere and stop for an hour to train. There's always a way.

yea, training two days a week is not something where you can expect much at all.. its great to stay active but thats basically all you are doing... you cannot expect huge progress, but more so just kind of maintaining and keeping yourself healthy

Top Bottom