napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Turning Purple

Sawyer_303

S23 Put me in the hospital

After about a week of S23, I started experiencing nausea, vomiting, high body temp, constant sweating, and chest pains. My blood pressure skyrocketed. This stuff is no joke, comparable (if not worse) than tren sides. Just a heads up on bro?s thinking that just because it?s a sarm means it?s safe.

Last edited:
What else were you taking besides S23? Couple months ago you just came off a blast of 700mg test and s23.

After about a week of S23, I started experiencing nausea, vomiting, high body temp, constant sweating, and chest pains. My blood pressure skyrocketed. This stuff is no joke, comparable (if not worse) than tren sides. Just a heads up on bro?s thinking that just because it?s a sarm means it?s safe.

Dude that doesn't sound like a sarm at all, that's scary, please tell me you didnt use proven peptides or lawless labs etc.

that seems to be the norm when we see problems!

Agreed and trust me you saved my ass big time by catching my mistake when I was still very fresh and didn't learn as much as I know now, I almost went proven peptides, but thanks To u I canceled order got my refund and , spent it wisely with sarms.forsale the only source to use period !

Agreed and trust me you saved my ass big time by catching my mistake when I was still very fresh and didn't learn as much as I know now, I almost went proven peptides, but thanks To u I canceled order got my refund and , spent it wisely with sarms.forsale the only source to use period !
yeah bro, at least we caught that right away!

yeah bro, at least we caught that right away!

Yeah man and I was surprised they gave me my refund hassle free, proven is sneaky and weird to deal with, I had to send and e check for the sarms than when I emailed the company some random dude from the uk emailed me and said I was refunded didnt even have a proper company email it was fucking goofy

S23 doesnt do that. I've been on it for 5 weeks now and it's been awesome. Zero sides. But mine is legit from sarms.forsale

Top Bottom