napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Turinabol Help

samartoo

Is this a bad cycle idea? Will this be harmful to me? I got this information from a friend but idk if it's right. Please help me

Turinabol cycle:
20 mg first 2 weeks
40 week 3
60 week 4-6
80 week 6-10
60 week 11-12
40 week12-13
20 week 14-15
10 week16
10 every other day
10 every 3-5 days
Week 3 start nolvadex half tab before bed.

From what I've heard, Turinabol is an oral steroid, right? You need testosterone but specially with a oral cycle. Also, is this your first cycle? Post your stats, like body fat, years training, age, height and experience with anabolics. DON'T start this cycle, wait for an expert to respond

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is it stupid, YES, about as ignorant of a cycle you could run... you never run orals without test and thats FUCKING INSANITY to run orals over 6 weeks and you want to run it fucking 16??? ... dude, STOP please.. you are way way way beyond clueless on what you are doing... just stop all of this... anything to do with steroids, lose it from your mind...

Of course it's stupid. It's an oral only cycle which we would never advise. We also need your full stats experience and goals before we can help you with a cycle

not smart at all man , you need to do more research before you even think about aas. Not trying to be rude but you can and will destroy your life and I'm not about that shit. spam watch Dylan's videos and read all the articles here . there is no short cut

Maybe some more experienced members can explain why running an “oral only” is terrible to your endocrine system.

Maybe some more experienced members can explain why running an “oral only” is terrible to your endocrine system.
maybe if someone took all of FIVE seconds they would see it in the stickies above or in the MILLION threads ive posted the video or took five more seconds to look on youtube but i realize anyone doing anything on their own is asking too much...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n7AFV4HBSg&t=378s

Top Bottom