domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: TUDCA dosing while on oral steroids?

TUDCA dosing while on oral steroids?

Short TUDCA question, since I could not find a fully fitting answer.

When running orals as a kickstart or finisher, we know to NOT take TUDCA at the same moment of taking an oral dosage.
    But when do we take the TUDCA then? 500mg all at once in the evening for example, or do we take 250mg for example in the afternoon and then 250mg again in the evening?

Also, I don't think it is always done, but I think TUDCA is quite a good supplement to implement during PCT. (along with another cycle support of course)

As long as it's at least 3 hours or so away from your oral doses it really doesn't matter. You can split it or take it all at once. I always took mine all at once in the evening, with my oral doses in the am and afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    As long as it's at least 3 hours or so away from your oral doses it really doesn't matter. You can split it or take it all at once. I always took mine all at once in the evening, with my oral doses in the am and afternoon.
    That is the thing I was thinking about!
    For example when someone takes a short half-life oral, like Dbol. That one has a 3 to 5 hour half-life. So with this particular one, it should be taken all at once in the evening for example? 3 hours after Dbol dosage.

But with Winstrol, Tbol and so on, with longer half-lives, you could take it in between doses of orals.

Thanks for clearing it up, RR!

Why can't u take it at the same time as your orals?

Quote Originally Posted by ThepoManta View Post
    That is the thing I was thinking about!
    For example when someone takes a short half-life oral, like Dbol. That one has a 3 to 5 hour half-life. So with this particular one, it should be taken all at once in the evening for example? 3 hours after Dbol dosage.

But with Winstrol, Tbol and so on, with longer half-lives, you could take it in between doses of orals.

Thanks for clearing it up, RR!
    Yes you can do either way, as long as you have those doses of tudca at least 3 hours away. So you could do an am dose of dbol then hit tudca at say noon, then your send dose of dbol at 3 or 4 and your second dose of tudca at 7 or 8 pm for example.

I just dose my cycle supports all at once at night for simplicity

Quote Originally Posted by deepols View Post
    Why can't u take it at the same time as your orals?
    It aff3cts bioavailability of your orals rendering them less affective.

This happens because the supports allow the compounds to pass through the liver quicker where they are metabolized, so you will get a little less from them

We're do you guys buy your tudca at ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by robthomas View Post
    We're do you guys buy your tudca at ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I get mine from Ebay. BRAWN Nutrition

This happens because the supports allow the compounds to pass through the liver quicker where they are metabolized, so you will get a little less from them
    Oh shoot I've been doin it at the same time for a while now

Oh shoot I've been doin it at the same time for a while now