domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TUDCA dosing while on oral steroids?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by robthomas View Post
    We're do you guys buy your tudca at ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I get my Tudca from A1supplements.com. They also carry Competitive Edge Labs Cycle Assist

Quote Originally Posted by deepols View Post
    Oh shoot I've been doin it at the same time for a while now
    It's all good bro. It's not like it will make a huge difference either way, but it is optimal for results to split them

Ok then I learned something new thanx

never use any herbal supplements anywhere near the time you take orals... its a FOUR hour split... so lets say you take 25 mg of winstrol in the a.m... take your protection 4 hours later, then 4 hours later take your next oral dose then so on and so forth...

Ok I've been choking down everything at once good to know

Ok I've been choking down everything at once good to know
    yes, DO NOT do that... you are making the absorption of your oral very difficult and losing potency

This is a GREAT conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, DO NOT do that... you are making the absorption of your oral very difficult and losing potency
    I've been doing it wrong for years even back in the pro hormone days when I was afraid of needles. I did 3 bottles of tri methly extreme which has m-sten in it, I always used cycle support but I wasn't aware that m-sten is one of the hardest things on your liver. I didn't know about Dylan Gemelli back then. Lol

I've been doing it wrong for years even back in the pro hormone days when I was afraid of needles. I did 3 bottles of tri methly extreme which has m-sten in it, I always used cycle support but I wasn't aware that m-sten is one of the hardest things on your liver. I didn't know about Dylan Gemelli back then. Lol
    LOL well the important thing is that you know now brother !

Quote Originally Posted by DuBstepPinz View Post
    This is a GREAT conversation.
    Thanks man. I was checking out half-lives and I was like "how would I ever take TUDCA with a short half-life oral then?"

Good thing everyone on this forum is so responsive. You have your answer on the same day that you asked the question!