bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to tailor my natural genetics...and burn fat

perkins0016

Giving it hell. !!!
15f0e46adaaaa643fbe7d7027fdc79f2.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Lol wish i new....just do shitload cardio...and no more beer...im just starting

Me too bro. We just have to keep each other motivated !!!! Now I am hitting the gym myself. CARDIO HERE I COME !!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

You have nice size. Cutting up will unleash a beast.

Cardio and diet brother. Just like bread and butter together.

Keep your fats low, and carbs moderate. Take a look at my diet thread to get specific numbers for yourself

Keep your fats low, and carbs moderate. Take a look at my diet thread to get specific numbers for yourself
Yes sir....

I printed it. My new bible.

Here's a pic of my fat loss transformation. Every pic is 6 months for a total of 2 years. Last pic was a year ago so I've put on some lean mass since. 2 years is a long time because it took me a while to get discipline and dial my diet in.

You have a lot of size bro but when it comes to bf it's the blatant truth about your diet. The pic doesn't lie.
cbadce1daa7bdc8c9e79a2e0fb004adf.jpg

It's a mind fuck too when you diet down and lose size but then you'll have the perfect foundation to lean bulk and stay lean.

try to really get after the cardio bro... 30-45 minutes per day, 4-5 days per week, preferably five... steady state and hiit both implemented and when you train, try to only rest 30-45 seconds in between sets and build muscular endurance as well

Here's a pic of my fat loss transformation. Every pic is 6 months for a total of 2 years. Last pic was a year ago so I've put on some lean mass since. 2 years is a long time because it took me a while to get discipline and dial my diet in.

You have a lot of size bro but when it comes to bf it's the blatant truth about your diet. The pic doesn't lie.
cbadce1daa7bdc8c9e79a2e0fb004adf.jpg
Damn man. I am impressed and motivated. I feel like i am at your pic 1 now. I will be 47 this june. My realistic goal is to be were u are by 49.

Damn man. I am impressed and motivated. I feel like i am at your pic 1 now. I will be 47 this june. My realistic goal is to be were u are by 49.

Thanks bro for 2 years straight when I hit the gym I always did my cardio before I even touched a weight. Now I can concentrate on putting on some lean mass going forward. I still do 20 minutes on the stairs before I hit the weights but it's more of a warm up.

Thanks bro for 2 years straight when I hit the gym I always did my cardio before I even touched a weight. Now I can concentrate on putting on some lean mass going forward. I still do 20 minutes on the stairs before I hit the weights but it's more of a warm up.
Personally i want to be there inless them a year. Its tough with life and kids. But the bar has been set and all of u on rhis board are my inspiration and help.

Personally i want to be there inless them a year. Its tough with life and kids. But the bar has been set and all of u on rhis board are my inspiration and help.

I'm divorced but I still hang out with the ex and my kids and when I go over for an extended period of time I bring my own food. I don't eat what they eat. I also have stuff like oatmeal over there if I get hungry I can make me a bowl so I don't eat the bullshit they do.

I'm divorced but I still hang out with the ex and my kids and when I go over for an extended period of time I bring my own food. I don't eat what they eat. I also have stuff like oatmeal over there if I get hungry I can make me a bowl so I don't eat the bullshit they do.
I never eat the crap the kids eat. On another note what does your daily diet consist of. Usually?

Top Bottom