domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: First cycle ever, mono?

  1. #1

    First cycle ever, mono?

    Hi! Im 30 I have good overall health, 20% body fat and been training for 5 years and Im about to do my first cycle, Ive never used any substance before, just clean eating and supps, so I would like to take advice about doing a monocycle, Im going to use prop test but im not sure to add one more substance since it is my first cycle ever Ive been hearing that just one substance would work fine, but Ive heard too that just one substance is not enough to get really good gains so I dont know, thanks in advance for the comments, suggestions, advice, etc Cheers!
    Last edited by Pako; 05-03-2017 at 04:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Prop is a piss poor test to use 1st cycle..but everyone gonna tell u to get bf down first...cyp is always the best choice

  3. #3
    Super Moderator EZ_E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    There is no cookie cutter answer
    Posts
    5,134
    Post your full stats. You're not eating clean if you're 20% body fat.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ_E View Post
    Post your full stats. You're not eating clean if you're 20% body fat.
    I started to eat clean 2 months ago when I was 29% bodyfat

  5. #5
    U need to get down more before u actually start bud...U need any help? sarms could speed up that process a lil for u

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    U need to get down more before u actually start bud...U need any help? sarms could speed up that process a lil for u
    ok I get it, my goal is 12% bf, but what about doing a monocycle or using 2 substances for first cycle, what you think?

  7. #7
    All first cycles are test only no exception unless u want problems

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb5017 View Post
    All first cycles are test only no exception unless u want problems
    thnx for the input bro, and just for knowledge but what kind of problems?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Pako View Post
    thnx for the input bro, and just for knowledge but what kind of problems?
    higher rates of estrogen conversion, a rougher hit on blood pressure and cholesterol... all of these problems can lead to severe cardiovascular problems... not something to fuck with bro




  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    higher rates of estrogen conversion, a rougher hit on blood pressure and cholesterol... all of these problems can lead to severe cardiovascular problems... not something to fuck with bro
    Ok I totally get it, would stick to a monocycle for sure then, thnx a lot for the advice

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •