domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying out GW-501516 (Cardarine) for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    everything will work out and you will end up with better times than you ever had.. im telling you this, if you are doing any sort of endurance training, running etc... GW501516is going to blow you away and be your best friend... definitely look at mk especially for your healing benefits but also for strength and lean muscle... let me know anytime you have questions and im happy to help
    Thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by kidjavy51c View Post
    Thank you very much.
    anytime brother

Thank you all for the feedback, so if I want to lose BF as quickly as possible is there a # of calories I can consume while on cardarine, I plan on taking my protein and lifting but my goal is to drop BF, no question about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cer956 View Post
    Thank you all for the feedback, so if I want to lose BF as quickly as possible is there a # of calories I can consume while on cardarine, I plan on taking my protein and lifting but my goal is to drop BF, no question about it.
    you need to eat at least 250 calories below maintenance and can go up to 500 below

Check out my diet thread bro. It will help you structure things properly https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...01-a-3314.html

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    Check out my diet thread bro. It will help you structure things properly https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...01-a-3314.html
    that's a hell of a write up, bravo!

So if my weight is at 190 lbs the # of calories I need to stay at my weight is 2280 BUT according to Dylan I could go as low 1780 CAL's a day to lose weight, I'm assuming to lose 1lb a day?

So should I focus on eating low fat high in protein for the time I run Cardarine?

I'm thinking of running it for 8 weeks to test it out

that's a hell of a write up, bravo!

So if my weight is at 190 lbs the # of calories I need to stay at my weight is 2280 BUT according to Dylan I could go as low 1780 CAL's a day to lose weight, I'm assuming to lose 1lb a day?

So should I focus on eating low fat high in protein for the time I run Cardarine?

I'm thinking of running it for 8 weeks to test it out
    yes, that is correct.. i dont know about a 1lb a day but you will definitely be dropping weight, absolutely... you need to run it 12 weeks though bro... it begins to peak at 8 week so stopping at that point makes no sense but otherwise, you are right on.. .

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    yes, that is correct.. i dont know about a 1lb a day but you will definitely be dropping weight, absolutely... you need to run it 12 weeks though bro... it begins to peak at 8 week so stopping at that point makes no sense but otherwise, you are right on.. .
    Sorry my bad bro I meant a pound a week lol damn brainfart.

And I will def monitor the weight loss, I would def commit to the 12 weeks but it's pricey, granted if I love the results I'll gladly pay for the 9-12 week bottle of Caradarine!

Thanks again!

Sorry my bad bro I meant a pound a week lol damn brainfart.

And I will def monitor the weight loss, I would def commit to the 12 weeks but it's pricey, granted if I love the results I'll gladly pay for the 9-12 week bottle of Caradarine!

Thanks again!
    just so you know, its buy 2 get 1 free on gw bro... here is the link... https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

Thanx for the link!

Another thing I want to add is that since I work out early in the AM right before work should I take the 20mgs then or split them? Also I got used to not eating before my workouts but I do eat right after the gym and just before work.

is this ok to take on an empty stomach?