domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Trying out GW-501516 (Cardarine) for the first time.

Thank you all once again for the helpful advice, any idea how long shipping and receiving time is? I placed my order yesterday and it says pending.

So I should still try to get in my daily protein as if I were bulking while on GW?

Sorry for all the newbie questions but I want to make sure I get this right!!!

whole process seems to normally take 5-7 days

Thank you for that. My mind obviously whack out with school and stuff.
    Can't seem to wrap my brain around the math part. Each bottle of Cardarine is 30ML 20mgs. NVM i'ma watch your video on it on youtube. I'll get back to you on that.

i'm about 5'11 212. looking to lean out. 6 months post op ACL surgery, torn major pectoralis major from the Navy which is now un-repairable, My cardio has always been great but body fat has always been a challenge even while in the Military.
    started frag 176 yesterday which i know you don't want people to waste their money on from what i read. But i already bought 5/5mg vials so i have them and can't return them so i'm gonna make the most of them. Diet is super good right now.
    No bread or alcohol since lent started.
    I want to run:
    frag 250 x 2 day.
    cardarine. gw-501.

hows that sound to you?
    open to any comments, I don't get butt hurt easily.

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you clearly cannot do math... $300 for 12 weeks is a fortune??? each bottle lasts 30 days

and to some people yes. lol but my math was wrong, and to me thats not... just fyi

Quote Originally Posted by Cer956 View Post
    Thank you all once again for the helpful advice, any idea how long shipping and receiving time is? I placed my order yesterday and it says pending.

So I should still try to get in my daily protein as if I were bulking while on GW?

Sorry for all the newbie questions but I want to make sure I get this right!!!
    Your daily protein intake shpukdnt akways be high regardless of your goals. I akways recommend 1-1.5g per pound of bodyweight

Quote Originally Posted by kidjavy51c View Post
    and to some people yes. lol but my math was wrong, and to me thats not... just fyi
    i'll make sure you understand it for the future bro.. so , GW is dosed 20 MG/ML and so that means that there are 20 MG per ML... there are 30 ML's in each bottle, so you see, that's 30 servings... you just confused them , thats all.. i just want to make sure you understand it so your not "what the fuck does that mean" LOL

Thank you for that. My mind obviously whack out with school and stuff.
    Can't seem to wrap my brain around the math part. Each bottle of Cardarine is 30ML 20mgs. NVM i'ma watch your video on it on youtube. I'll get back to you on that.

i'm about 5'11 212. looking to lean out. 6 months post op ACL surgery, torn major pectoralis major from the Navy which is now un-repairable, My cardio has always been great but body fat has always been a challenge even while in the Military.
    started frag 176 yesterday which i know you don't want people to waste their money on from what i read. But i already bought 5/5mg vials so i have them and can't return them so i'm gonna make the most of them. Diet is super good right now.
    No bread or alcohol since lent started.
    I want to run:
    frag 250 x 2 day.
    cardarine. gw-501.

hows that sound to you?
    open to any comments, I don't get butt hurt easily.
    how is your acl healing? i ask because mk2866 enhances healing at a much more rapid rate.. . just be sure when you take your frag, you do not have carbs at least an hour before and an hour after taking it... its best to be fasted for many hours when you first take it... i hate it because of that and because its just not that effective on its own... however, since you have it, use it but i would wait until you can stack it with gw at least or you are going to be disappointed.. i would go with gw501516 and s4 to start for your cutting... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day

i'll make sure you understand it for the future bro.. so , GW is dosed 20 MG/ML and so that means that there are 20 MG per ML... there are 30 ML's in each bottle, so you see, that's 30 servings... you just confused them , thats all.. i just want to make sure you understand it so your not "what the fuck does that mean" LOL
    Yea bro, that's what I was trippin out about. The dosage sizes. But I had a buddy explain it to me exactly how you just did. Thank you for the clarification.

how is your acl healing? i ask because mk2866 enhances healing at a much more rapid rate.. . just be sure when you take your frag, you do not have carbs at least an hour before and an hour after taking it... its best to be fasted for many hours when you first take it... i hate it because of that and because its just not that effective on its own... however, since you have it, use it but i would wait until you can stack it with gw at least or you are going to be disappointed.. i would go with gw501516 and s4 to start for your cutting... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout..

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-off-gw-501516

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...product_id=138

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
    1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
    9-12 tongkat ali

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
    gw-501516 20 mg day
    My ACL is healing well I suppose, Kind of tired of it being numb after 6 months. But i've started running adequately enough now, not back up to my 7-8 min miles but i'll get there.
    MK2866 helps with healing huh.. I'm look into that, thank you for that info.

Yea so the game plan with frag is:
    wake up 0420
    0500 work
    0700: oatmeal with spoon of almond butter
    1030: first dose 250mcg
    1100-1230 gym
    1330: first meal, salad and chicken, spread out through the day or brown rice,
    1330-1630: chillax
    1630-1730: walk she-ra. my dog
    2000: sleep, dose 250mcg
    (REPEAT)
    3rd day on it and don't feel fatigued or tired or malnourished. Oh i do have my protein shakes too, 2 scoops isopure.
    Feeling really good since I have drank or had bread in a while and been on my fitness pretty good.
    Ready for my half marathon.

My ACL is healing well I suppose, Kind of tired of it being numb after 6 months. But i've started running adequately enough now, not back up to my 7-8 min miles but i'll get there.
    MK2866 helps with healing huh.. I'm look into that, thank you for that info.

Yea so the game plan with frag is:
    wake up 0420
    0500 work
    0700: oatmeal with spoon of almond butter
    1030: first dose 250mcg
    1100-1230 gym
    1330: first meal, salad and chicken, spread out through the day or brown rice,
    1330-1630: chillax
    1630-1730: walk she-ra. my dog
    2000: sleep, dose 250mcg
    (REPEAT)
    3rd day on it and don't feel fatigued or tired or malnourished. Oh i do have my protein shakes too, 2 scoops isopure.
    Feeling really good since I have drank or had bread in a while and been on my fitness pretty good.
    Ready for my half marathon.
    everything will work out and you will end up with better times than you ever had.. im telling you this, if you are doing any sort of endurance training, running etc... GW501516is going to blow you away and be your best friend... definitely look at mk especially for your healing benefits but also for strength and lean muscle... let me know anytime you have questions and im happy to help