napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to lose fat and keep muscle mass

ElChapo2020

Hey guys,

I started out at 330lbs and now I'm at 285lbs.

It has been 2.5 months and I want to make sure that I'm doing the best thing to lose fat but keep on as much muscle as possible.

My goal is 240 as I'm only 5'6"tall.

I have been weight lifting 3x times a week for an hour and doing cardio 2x days a week.

I'm eating low carb foods and making sure I get good amounts of protein, good fats and vegetables.

I'm taking SR9009 20MG twice a day that's it.

So I do own and have GW-501516, and MK-2866 and I was wondering if I should add any of these two to my daily regimen.

I'm a beginner so trying to make good choices and asking more know legible people.

I would appreciate some guidance here.

Thank you!

Even if you lose a little muscle, when you get leaner you will actually look much bigger. Don't let the thought of losing muscle bother you. Focus hard on reducing your body fat. You can always add lean muscle down the road when your goals change.

You dropped a great deal of weight quickly already but bare in mind, this is a marathon not a sprint. Changes you have made in your lifestyle, diet and physical activity, need to be made permanent of like so many others, you will yo-yo back to where you started. Supplements can assist in helping you reach goals but it will be your determination that will decide whether you keep them...

So it sounds like you are only 2.5 months into getting in shape? You will need a good 12-18 months of steady training and dieting to really get yourself down to a bodyfat and weight that is stable and maintainable.

I was, at one point, 335 pounds at 6'8" tall but I wasnt training I was just fat.

It took me about 18 months of steady dieting (tweaking my diet as I went) plus regular consistent training for me to really get to the body i wanted. Then from there is when i started looking at PEDs.

Having said al that SR9009 and Cardarine (GW501516) are both great compounds to help with your cut but again i would say dont rely on PEDs to get in shape. Get in shape first and then use PEDs to push the limits.

Life Style change for sure

You dropped a great deal of weight quickly already but bare in mind, this is a marathon not a sprint. Changes you have made in your lifestyle, diet and physical activity, need to be made permanent of like so many others, you will yo-yo back to where you started. Supplements can assist in helping you reach goals but it will be your determination that will decide whether you keep them...

Thanks to everyone who replied.

I understand and agree this should def be a marathon and not something short term.
Will be adding the GW and continue to train and diet however I have changed my weight loss goal to a lower ammount of lbs per month. Going to try to lose max of 6-10 lbs a month and making sure I'm getting good sleep and good nutrition also. I figure my ideal weight won;t be reached until like June or July 2021 but I think I will look better if I take it slower and let me body adjust also.

Thanks guys for your help here.

yes, do it the right way... you will get there, you just have to stay consistent and disciplined.. its a marathon, not a sprint.. you will get there faster than you think if you do things the right way

Top Bottom