napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to figure out why I'm having night sweats

Bigtones74

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if I'll find an exact answer, but maybe you guys can point out why I've been getting night sweats for the last 3-4 weeks.

So basically I've been having night sweats every night for the last 3-4 weeks. I started having them in the last week of my cycle ( test and deca). The only things that changed was my cycle ended, and I started using MK677 the day after my last pin. After my last pin I took the two week break, and now I'm about two weeks into my PCT.

I understand that Deca, like tren, can cause night sweats. However, is it normal to start having the night sweats the last week of my cycle, and even 3 weeks after? I doubt the MK677 is causing it because I've taken that before with no night sweats at all. It's hard for me to complain because I'm feeling great, but the sweats at night are annoying as shit!

any opinions on this would be great fellas!

Thanks guys,
bigtones

Thanks for the response bro,

I’m using the pct recommended by Dylan and the mods. Nolvadex, clomid, mk2866, gw, aromasin and the organ support supplement.

Right now I’m just about to finish 2 weeks of the pct. could this be an estrogen problem you think? Or you think I won’t know until I get blood work done?

Any fluctuations in hormone levels can cause night sweats.

Everyone reacts to things different and I'm sure it's the hormonal fluctuation that is exacerbating the issue the most. It will subside as your body achieves homeostasis

as pointed out, its not just tren that can cause night sweats... ive actually seen quite a few people have them with deca as well... hormonal fluctuations can do a lot of strange things to different people

Just a quick update. I’m about 3 weeks into my pct and the night sweats has stopped! It’s nice not waking up to switch the sheets in the middle of the night

Top Bottom