napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Trying to decide on SARMS for summer cycle ?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
So have not used SARMS in years and the SARMS I have tried were questionable in quality at best. Enhanced Athlete although I saw results I feel I had side effects I should of not.

I tried LGD from EA and I put on some serious size however I got horrible acne and I don?t ever have acne really even on steroids.

All the talk about SARMS.for.sale has for me curious. Might the LGD from them produce better cleaner results ??? I?m also very interested in running YK-11.

Do you think running a cycle of just YK-11 will be a good cycle or should it be stacked? Or should I run an LGD cycle?

Goals to put on clean size and be summer ready. I?m pretty lean and have a fast metabolism so staying pretty shredded is easy for me.

Currently in PCT from a Test only low dose cycle

The sarms from sarms.forsale are the highest quality out there, so yes itll be as good as it gets. For your goals I'd say lgd and YK-11 would be a nice combo.

i would go with yk11 stacked with gw and s4... that would be the most ideal stack for your goals and just in general its a mean stack

YK11 stacks well with anything. Based on your goals, we do agree with Dylan on YK11 stacked with S4 and GW501516 would be very ideal. We would love to have you as a customer moving forward!

Ok thank you for the input but I?d like to stay away from S4 as I don?t do good at all with the vision sides Last time I used it I barely finished the cycle and for my job it would really get in the way. What to substitute S4 for?

Ok thank you for the input but I?d like to stay away from S4 as I don?t do good at all with the vision sides Last time I used it I barely finished the cycle and for my job it would really get in the way. What to substitute S4 for?
Rad140 or S23... s23 would be extremely nice but its a lot more suppressive so if you want to stay away from that then go with rad.. i cant remember if you were on trt or not but if you are then definitely go with s23

Rad140 or S23... s23 would be extremely nice but its a lot more suppressive so if you want to stay away from that then go with rad.. i cant remember if you were on trt or not but if you are then definitely go with s23

Awesome thanx for the info ! No I?m not on TRT yet I still cycle low Test and proviron cycles. I?m on HGH now also. I?ve seen a lot of people like Rad 140. I?m looking forward for this cycle can you give me the Dosing for it?

Stand by sarms4sale for my order lol

Another one you could try next time is a very simple LGD with Cardarine stack. It is one of my favourites for putting on lean muscle.

I actually did order carderine as well it?s one of my favorites I will be running it along side the LGD and possible YK

yes i am a big believer in using cardarine as a base in a sarms stack because it does 2 things great. endurance and fat loss. and who doesn't want both?

Top Bottom