napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

True body fat percentage

Almighty100%bodyfat

The Almighty Salad Tosser
So, I've been hearing a lot of guys throwing around their body fat percentage. I know holding water and dense muscle makes a slight difference, but hearing guys say they walk around at 7% or so and then you see them with no definition, vascularity, and let alone size, makes me wonder where they're getting these readings done at?? Not to mention staying around 5% long term is horrible for your health. Say bye bye to your libido, cognitive function, heart issues, brittle bones, and immune system issues, etc. If you're claiming sub 10% in the off season, how come most dudes come on stage softer than a Serta mattress? You better come in diced glutes, shredded to the bone and crispy. If not, you should reevaluate where/whoever is telling you those numbers, just for the sole purpose of not making you delusional and stepping on stage and looking foolish.

#YoureNot8Percent
5bde53155ded83df8f1dc42f8e163aa5.jpg

#TeamDreamCrusher

The point of my post is Don't listen to just anyone's opinion about your current percentage. Get tested and go from there. I can say you're 7% and you may think 10% but you may test at 13.4% or vice versa.

#TeamDreamCrusher

The point of my post is Don't listen to just anyone's opinion about your current percentage. Get tested and go from there. I can say you're 7% and you may think 10% but you may test at 13.4% or vice versa.

#TeamDreamCrusher

I personally don't care what I am. My health numbers and what I see in mirror is what matters to me.

Agree with your point though.

I use fat calipers to monitor progress and changes. They are inaccurate, but consistently inaccurate. The actual number I am not to concerned about as I don't compete. However, I do like to monitor changes in skin fold to help determine what kind of weight changes are occurring.

AA, you are right about getting tested and not relying on opinions from others. Same as with bloods, without a test it is only speculation.

Long overdue post. All you new guys who CLAIM to be 200+ and sub 10% I'm calling you out. Picture or it isn't true.

I looked at those pics and died... based on my previous dexa scans I'd have to say I feel that image is pretty accurate % wise. A lot of folks say 15% and I'm like really bro. [emoji849]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked at those pics and died... based on my previous dexa scans I'd have to say I feel that image is pretty accurate % wise. A lot of folks say 15% and I'm like really bro. [emoji849]

Fuck man, my show in June I was probably 10% and that was after extreme dieting for MOST OF 2016 (I competed in March too)....and allllllllllllllllllllll these guys expect me to believe they're walking around @ 6-7% all the time?

BULL
FUCKING
SHIT

Fuck man, my show in June I was probably 10% and that was after extreme dieting for MOST OF 2016 (I competed in March too)....and allllllllllllllllllllll these guys expect me to believe they're walking around @ 6-7% all the time?

BULL
FUCKING
SHIT

Welcome to the internet lol

Haha LOL, I do have a pretty good excuse tho. Had surgery on my rotator cuff 10 months ago and was eating and sitting like a lazy fat boy on pain killers until 5 weeks ago. Nah I like that coming of a bulk one better lol.

Use the standard excuse 'I just came off a bulk' just be big if you're gonna say it though lol.

Haha LOL, I do have a pretty good excuse tho. Had surgery on my rotator cuff 10 months ago and was eating and sitting like a lazy fat boy on pain killers until 5 weeks ago. Nah I like that coming off a bulk one better lol.

I had an inguinal hernia surgery (biggest hernia doc ever saw he said). Back in the gym 4 days later db curling 70's, benching limited to 225, no squats, checking surgical glue after every set. Fukkit. The stupid feel no pain.

Top Bottom