napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TRT w/Sarms

Buffnjacked

Hey guys, just got diagnosed with Low T. Not really low but enough for my doctor to prescribe me 50mg a week of Test Cyp. I was hoping for 100 plus but I won't push it now that I got my foot in the door. Thinking about supplementing it with a Sarms cycle for better results. I'm 54 YO, 5'10" 185lbs down from 200lbs at about 13% BF. I'm in decent shape and eat and live fairly clean. Looking to add 10 lbs. of lean muscle. Any suggestions? I was gonna do 25mg Ostarine, 10mg Cardarine and 10mg Ligandrol. Thoughts?

Id do a cycle of rad and lgd
20mg a day of rad and 10mg a day of lgd and that would be a great starting stack to pack on some strength and a few lbs of muscle with hard work and good diet.

Also since you are on trt you won't need to do any pct but u still suggest you run a liver and organ product as your ldl and hdl will take a minor hit with sarms.

Sarms.forsale is the place to order and rub a complete 13 week cycle 3 bottles rad 3 bottles lgd

Hey guys, just got diagnosed with Low T. Not really low but enough for my doctor to prescribe me 50mg a week of Test Cyp. I was hoping for 100 plus but I won't push it now that I got my foot in the door. Thinking about supplementing it with a Sarms cycle for better results. I'm 54 YO, 5'10" 185lbs down from 200lbs at about 13% BF. I'm in decent shape and eat and live fairly clean. Looking to add 10 lbs. of lean muscle. Any suggestions? I was gonna do 25mg Ostarine, 10mg Cardarine and 10mg Ligandrol. Thoughts?
thats perfectly fine to roll with... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale I stand by their quality a million percent... since you are on trt, you wont need any sort of pct... here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Thanks guys. Why wouldn't I need a PCT? Won't there be some type of suppression? What can I expect from 50mg of test cyp per week? Seems kind of weak but like I said, not gonna complain.

No because you constantly have a source of test being injected into your body keeping your test production in check, now if you are natural like me and not injecting test than you always need to run a pct because you will infact get suppression and need to recover . That's the beauty of test when you are on it and run sarms its just not needed. Naturally I don't have anything keeping my test levels elevated so mine will go down make sense ?

No PCT bro you're already on TRT. As long as you're on TRT you'll never have to do a PCT. PCT is for someone that needs to restore natural testosterone levels.

you are not going to be able to return that though man... not on something like that but you could have use for it at some point, im sure...

Hold onto the nolva. Good to have on hand of you ever have any type of gyno symptom

The sarks stack dylan gave you is perfect for you

Your TRT dose does seem low but I would much rather see you start there and dial it in as you go. Too many doctors will go straight to doses of 150mg which is way too much for a lot of guys. Much easier to start low and increase as needed. Your SARMs stack is fine but bump the cardarine up to 20mg per day. Make sure you order from sarms.forsale and all is good.

thats perfectly fine to roll with... you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale I stand by their quality a million percent... since you are on trt, you wont need any sort of pct... here is the layout

[FONT=&quot]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Question? I was wondering is there any beneficial time of day to take sarms. I ask because I work overnights 11pm-7am. I usually sleep from 8am-2pm and workout usually between 3pm-4pm after coffee and a preworkout drink. Should I dose during work hours, after work before bed or when I wake up? I plan on 25mg Ostarine and 10mg LGD. I know the Cardarine should be taken 30 minutes before training.

Your TRT dose does seem low but I would much rather see you start there and dial it in as you go. Too many doctors will go straight to doses of 150mg which is way too much for a lot of guys. Much easier to start low and increase as needed. Your SARMs stack is fine but bump the cardarine up to 20mg per day. Make sure you order from sarms.forsale and all is good.

I was actually surprised the doctor recommended it before I brought it up. My total was 550 but the FREE and Bio-Available were on the low side. I was hoping for 100mg but like I said, I won't push it. Plus squeezing 50 out of a 1ml bottle is a total pain in the ass, no pun intended.

Question? I was wondering is there any beneficial time of day to take sarms. I ask because I work overnights 11pm-7am. I usually sleep from 8am-2pm and workout usually between 3pm-4pm after coffee and a preworkout drink. Should I dose during work hours, after work before bed or when I wake up? I plan on 25mg Ostarine and 10mg LGD. I know the Cardarine should be taken 30 minutes before training.
cardarine does not need to be dosed before training whatsoever... that was an old way of thinking and it honestly was just wrong... its completely unnecessary... take them when you wake up

Just take them when you wake up. Time of day you workout doesn't matter

[FONT="]1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#141414][FONT="]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]

[FONT="][COLOR=#000000]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#DCA10D][FONT="]
[/FONT]

Ok guys I'm 1 week in and thought I'd post my experience so far. Doing 25mg MK2866/ 10mg LGD/ 10mg GW. I will increase the the MK to 50mg and GW to 20mg after one more week at current dose. Easily tolerated as I just squirt the droppers into a mouthful of Gatorade. At that time I will also be doing TRT at 100mg of Test Cyp per week. This is my first time on Sarms and I must say I'm pleasantly surprised in what I've experienced in just one week. I instantly felt the endurance and strength increase after Day 3 (felt beastly) and might have over trained that day because I was sore AF the next. Rookie mistake I'm assuming. I will listen to my body moving forward. My chest and lats appear fuller and overall body feels hard and lean. No side effects to speak of, at least as of yet. Considering I bought from sarms.forsale I'm sure the quality is on point. Overall outside of some soreness from training I have a sense of well being, just feeling really good. Looking forward to the next few weeks and I'll keep posting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom